Roman's POV

"Sorry, I'll try not to think like that anymore!" Virgil said quickly and then sunk out of Thomas's living room. I tryed to keep my scowl up , but I couldn't. I looked back at the other sides to say we might have judged him too harshly because I now felt guilty, but when I looked over Patton was now in Logan's arms sobbing saying how terrible he was and Logan was trying to logically say that he's perfect in everyway.
I finally look at Thomas, who is now on the couch again with his head in his hands. I would go over and talk to him, but that's the same face Virgil makes when he doesn't want to talk to anybody especially me. So instead I decided to go check on Virgil.
I sunk out of Thomas's living room and into my room. I stared at the red walls with tiny white crowns on them and started to walk to Virgil's room. I'm right outside his purple door when I heard a bone-chilling laugh that sounded dark,but also familiar and I knew it wasn't Virgil's because even he wasn't that creepy.
I summoned my sword and kicked the door in looking frantically for Virgil. It took me a second to realize he wasn't there. I called his name and for some reason I expected an answer. Where could he have gone I thought, but then something red caught my eye. I look down and saw a few drops of blood.
I ran down the hall and down the stairs looking for him calling his name, but Virgil was no where to be found. I felt defeated, if I would have just tried to hear him out earlier maybe someone wouldn't have been able to take him from us, they wouldn't have been able to take him from me.