thirty two

[ 28th October, 2018, 8:45PM ]

jungwoo looked at aeri and waldo dude who were practically kicking it off. then he looked over to jaehyun and soomin who were practically all over each other. he wanted to punch jaehyun in the face. "i do not get paid for this shit!" jungwoo cursed at himself, before walking over to get himself another drink. i need to get myself drunk.

soomin pulled away from jaehyun's kiss. "what the fuck are you doing?" she cursed at him. "come on, i need to get laid. and i heard you wanna get laid tonight too," he whined. she just looked at him in shock. "you're my friend, jae. it's weird," she said. but jaehyun just rolled his eyes, "we wont even have to talk about it till we die,"

"take it to the grave," he smirked. soomin laughed before dropping everything she had and grabbed his arm and running up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. nobody needed to know right? "i've been waiting years for this shit," she giggled, throwing jaehyun into one room, locking the door behind her.

while he was laying on the very comfortable bed, half drunk half sober, the girl took off her heels and quickly jumped into the bed on top of him, kissing him intimately. jaehyun had his hands on the zip at the back of her costume. he slowly unzipped her costume and she tugged on the hem of his hoodie strings, wanting it off. "one at a time, damn," he uttered under his breath.

"get that stupid fucking cat ears off," he cursed at her, tugging on her headband and throwing it to the other side of the room. she let out a soft giggle, letting jaehyun undress her. he just wanted to stop thinking of his bestfriend for once. and he thought maybe this would help.

meanwhile, downstairs, there was aeri and waldo dude hitting it off. "im sorry but i didnt catch your name earlier," he chuckled. "kang aeri," she smiled and asked for his name in return. "wong kunhang," he replied. "before you say anything, no, im not from around here," he added.

aeri shook her head, "i wasnt going to say anything," and then pouted. he nudged her shoulder, "im sorry. it's just that, everyone just has to say something about my name like i get it i'm foreign," he complained. the two laughed. "its okay. i used to date this guy who actually grew up in canada, not really foreign but you know,"

"really? how was that like? the girl i used to date was korean of course, but she got so mad at me for not understanding korean so she broke up with me," he shared his story. "first of all, that relationship went so bad. secondly, why did she break up with you because of that? your korean is good as it is," aeri raised her eyebrows.

"im sorry for asking, and secondly, it was really bad when i first came here. then i forced myself to get better so when i meet nice people like you, you wont dip on me," he explained. "it's okay. and secondly-" she dragged out the secondly, and then let out a soft laugh because of how the two of them were practically having two conversations at the same time.

"- im proud of you for picking up another language that fast," she smiled. he blushed. "dont praise me like that, i get shy very easily," his cheeks getting red fast. she just laughed, and then both of them did. the two of them got to know each other very fast. aeri never thought that she would find a good man at a party like this.

she was also surprised that the dude kim sunwoo was a nice person. she thought that he would be a douche but he was being very respectful all the time. the last time she went to a party, some creepy dude wanted to take her home even despite the countless of times she said no. "thank god i found a nice person here," she blurted out.

kunhang looked at her and then smiled, "me too. gotta thank the bottle," he said. "if it wasnt for that bastard, we wouldnt have gotten to have a nice conversation like this," he continued. jungwoo finally came back to the two of them, drunker than before. "im back guys, what were we talking about again?" his words a little sloppy.