nine

[ 12th january 2018, 8:33am ]

aeri slammed her locker shut. jiyeon was mad at her for not telling her that she was friends with jaehyun. worse, she was furious that she kissed jaehyun three days ago. no matter how many times she apologized, jiyeon just got even more angrier.

aeri didnt blame her, she had every right to be angry with her. the only reason why she was furious was because she had to "find out from her senior friends that were mutual friends with mark". words spread fast.

mark was so heartbroken. but what was he supposed to do? he wasnt even angry at aeri or jaehyun. he was angry at himself. he thought aeri had moved on. but even so, he couldnt bring himself to even move a step forward ahead in life. because he was still in love.

that night of the unexpected kiss, mark called things off with his ex girlfriend. the girl that he cheated on aeri with. his classmate. he realized he still had feelings for aeri. and he knew it wouldnt be that quick to get over her. it'll take a long time.

jaehyun sent a message
she still mad?

jaehyun sent a message
idg why shes so mad lol

jaehyun sent a message
first of all she isnt my gf

jaehyun sent a message
and second of all if i were u and i
panicked id do the same??? lol

jaehyun sent a message
shes acting like as if its so easy
to see ur ex unexpectedly lmao

jaehyun sent a message
she shouldnt even b mad at u????

jaehyun sent a message
girls r so freaking weird bruv

jaehyun sent a message
wtv i gtg my lecture cmg up in 2 mins

jaehyun sent a message
ill meet u at the cafe?? if ure cmg

jaehyun sent a message
then we can talk more l8r ttyl bro

aeri just locked her phone, sighing. she felt like as though she was in the wrong. but if she were to put herself in jiyeon's shoes, she'd totally understand why she was mad. so she didnt know what to do.

jiyeon ignored her for three days straight. when making eye contact, the girl just rolls her eyes. so immature, aeri thought to herself. but yet again, would she blame her? hell no.

[ 12th january 2019, 3:49pm ]

"here, iced mocha frap, just as you like it!" jaehyun placed the drink on aeri's table, before wiping his hands on his apron and then sitting down infront of her. "aight, i have like a ten minutes break so tell me everything," he brushed his hair back, eager to listen to the story.

aeri just groaned. "jiyeon keeps getting mad at me as each seconds pass man," she started her story, whilst drinking on her frap. "like i already apologized multiple times! what else do i have to do for her to freaking talk to me!" she was frustrated, she missed her bestfriend. she just didnt want to lose her bestfriend over a petty fight.

jaehyun hummed, "how about-" he adjusted his chair and was putting his palm together, suggesting a plan. "i talk to her?" he raised his eyebrow, trying to see if aeri was okay with it. "what would you say to her?" she asked the boy sitting infront of her. jaehyun thought for a little while.

"maybe i can— ask her out?" jaehyun joked around. but aeri was in favour with that plan. "you've got to be kidding me, why are you smiling so much? aeri i'm not going to do that!" jaehyun softly whined, stomping his feet like a little kid under the table. "okay fine! i'm not gonna make you do something you dont want," aeri jokingly rolled her eyes.