one

𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.
𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲:
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑔𝑒. 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠. 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠. 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒.

𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧: 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ february 2, 2016, 10:30 ]

when kang aeri first stepped into high school, as a sixteen year old, her only motive was to study hard so she could grow up and marry a rich and handsome man. that was what she lived by for her sixteen years of life, and counting.

the moment her foot stepped into sopa, school of performing arts, she was ready for whatever life would throw at her. she only had one person to rely on, and that was her bestfriend of six years, na jiyeon.

when aeri came into sopa, she was put into the department of theatre arts, she has always loved acting ever since she was a kid, but as for jiyeon, she was put into the department of practical music. the two of them took a deep breath, looked at each other and told each other, "good luck," before walking to their respective classes.

aeri's first lesson was in the auditorium, but at that point of time, with the school being so big, she didnt know where it was. and everyone around her seemed intimidating. so she gained all the courage in her and tried to talk to the first person that would walk past by her.

of course, to make new friends too! so she stepped right in front of the first person who tried to walk by her. her head bowed down, she looked at the ground, the person standing infront of her was wearing long pants, that meant it was a boy. her fists clenched, she was hoping it was a girl.

"hello! do you need any help?" the boy in front of her enthusiastically exclaimed, trying to look her in the eye. when aeri finally looked up, she was shocked at the boy who was standing right in front of her. he had black hair and black eyes that sparkled, and the name tag showed mark lee in all bold letters.

she gulped, "u-uh, im n-new. do you perhaps know the way to the auditorium?" she asked, stuttering. the boy who was named mark lee, chuckled, his hands in his pocket. he said, "i'm heading to the music room, which is the same path as the auditorium, ill walk you there if you dont mind!"

aeri felt her cheeks become red, but she nodded her head anyways. and with that, the two of them walked to their destinations together. mark was about to break the ice and start a conversation with her but it got interrupted when someone ran up to him with their arms wrapped around his shoulder instead.