thirty

[ 28th October, 2018, 2:32PM ]

the courtyard door slammed open, jaehyun and jungwoo both saw aeri sitting down all alone and they ran towards her. "finals are over baby!" jaehyun yelled out loud, aeri's attention immediately averted at the two boys. she put her phone in her back pocket, and smiled at them.

jaehyun ran towards her, opening up his arms, meaning he wanted a hug. aeri just laughed, he grabbed her by her waist and swung her up into the air. "we're both finally here, at your service," jaehyun excitedly exclaimed.

aeri didnt expect him to carry her up in the air so it kind of caught her off guard. jungwoo awkwardly coughed, "im here too guys," jaehyun put her down and the three of them huddled together. "you want me to carry you and swing you up in the air too?" jaehyun looked at jungwoo.

jungwoo's eyes widened, he shook his head aggressively, "no no no!" he begged jaehyun who was teasingly coming closer to him. jaehyun just laughed. he then turned to look over at aeri who seemed to be clearly invested in something else.

"hey, you okay? what got you in deep thought?" jaehyun asked, nudging her shoulder. aeri didnt know if she should tell jaehyun what jaemin told her. but then again, he moved on right? so it should be fine.

"does chungha have a younger sister?" asked aeri, looking up at jaehyun. before jaehyun could answer, jungwoo interrupted— "yes! and guess what? jaehyun never told anybody except me about this but when he first started going out with chungha, her younger sister had the fattest crush on jaehyun,"

aeri gasped, she couldnt stop laughing. "dude you're such a snitch," jaehyun rolled his eyes. "wait how did you know she had a crush on you?" aeri was invested in the story now. jaehyun sighed, he didnt want to brag but — "i mean, she kept dming me on instagram saying i was goodlooking and what not,"

jungwoo and aeri just continued laughing. "and did chungha ever find out?" aeri asked another question. "no! okay? damn it's weird for me to be reliving that moment she kept saying weird stuff to me on instagram but i had to act normal cause she was chunga's sister," jaehyun shook himself off, trying to stop thinking of that memory.

"why do you ask though?" he quickly changed the subject. "nothing, but—" she built up suspense. the two boys were waiting eagerly like puppies. "mark and her younger sister are together," aeri revealed the news and the two boys were shock. mostly jaehyun. but jungwoo too.

"what the fuck?!" jungwoo screamed but he was actually smiling at the same time. "dude that's insane! what a small world we live in oh god," jaehyun chuckled, he couldnt believe it. it's so weird that the guy he probably hates the most, is somehow now related to his ex girlfriend. huh, what a small world, he thought.

"anyway, aeri i'll give you an extra white hoodie for the party later. i know you dont have a white hoodie in your closet," jaehyun said. aeri pursed her lips, nodding her head. she was actually kind of scared to even go to the party. i mean, it's a college party. secondly, kim sunwoo — best party thrower?

to her, it sounded like "kim sunwoo — loud party thrower and probably has a lot of weird boys who wont leave you alone" and it was a red flag to her. she was afraid. but since jaehyun and jungwoo were so eager to go, she told herself it's fine. nobody will know she doesnt belong there.

[ 6:12PM ]

"guys be honest, i think we look so cool right now," jungwoo giggled, taking pictures on his phone of himself, jaehyun, aeri; and of course the three of them together. the three of them got ready at jungwoo's house. jaehyun and jungwoo wore black jeans with their white hoodie. meanwhile aeri wore a black tennis skirt and jaehyun's extra white hoodie to match the colour code.