Caller ID (ch.9)

Hey sorry I haven't updated writers block.

Well anyways I finally got this story under control! I got all the way to the end planned out!

I also have two other stories so I will

Update them all once a week.

Thank you guys and here's chapter 9

-------------------

Unknown's POV

"Ryan I need out help!" I called to my one and only trust worthy friend. :P

"I'm coming!"

"Thanks. I need your help with the Smith family."

"What about them?"

"I need the girl. She has value and her grandmother is the richest person here in the USA."

"Yes ill get on it. Do you know where she lives?"

"No all I know is that she moved a few years ago from Nebraska."

"I'll get the spy's and trackers ready."

"Thank you Ryan."

Hi I'm the leader of the Killer Kats gang. Yah I know lame name it was my fathers idea to call it that. Well anyways my family is probably one of the richest in the WORLD! So why do

I want that girl? Well it's simple I want to marry her. She was my childhood crush and I've known here since I was 3. We grew up together and went to the same school. I am a year older then her but I don't care she will be mine.

€€Dallas' POV€€

"Hey Aspen what's wrong?"

"Do you remember a guy named Ryan from school?"

"Um... He was a year above us right?"

"Yea. He best friend was Justin."

"Yea I remember them. So what about them?"

"I just got a call I think it was either Justin, Ryan or Oliver. Well anyways who ever it was are looking for me."

"O! This is bad! What did he say?"

"Just that he knows where i live."

"Do you think he still lives in Nebraska?"

"I don't know but how do you think they found me?"

"I don't know they could oh possibly by me or your Grandmother or possibly they have trackers."

"Well lets hope they don't have any. And Dallas..."

"Yes."

"I'm scared. I'm scared ill lose you, the team, my family and everything I've worked so hard for." I started to cry.

"Shh don't worry it will be fine. But I think we should keep this a secret first. I that's okay with you."

"Yah it is. Thanks for always being there for me! I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Um... I think we should go back inside I'm freezing out here and plus we still have to finish homecoming with a dance!"

"Okay then lets go! I haven't seen you dance in years!"

"We haven't seen each other in years!"

"Haha now that's true! So let's get inside!"

"Okay."

The rest of the night we were all dancing and she danced with all the guys while I just went and sat down. I couldn't stop thinking about what she told me. I really do hope their family isn't in danger.