Chapter 13!!

Hey Hey Hey!!

Sorry for taking so long! I was in Hawaii and then I went back to school and had tons of makeup work to do and had a lot of quizzes and tests to make-up for a lot of classes. Now I am on Spring Break and got this chapter written. So here it is every one... CHAPTER 13!!!!

________________________

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

M&F

Agh! We've been stuck in the hotel for two days now. Mom wouldn't let us go to the beach or anywhere! Me, Ryder, Dallas, Ryan and Joshua have been so bored. We hung out in each others rooms played games and just lied around the whole time so far. The fashion show doesn't start till tomorrow morning at 11.

Me and Dallas have been wondering around the hotel and happen to find an arcade. I text the guys and tell them to come down I found something to do, to waste time for the day. We were there for about three hours and we all wanted to go to the pool!

We went to the pool and as I said the fashion designers have a different hotel not to far from here literally 5 minute walking distance, we don't have our parents! They are all setting up for the show tomorrow.

Tomorrow only 12 of the 35 designers are going. My mom and Ryan's mom are going. That means I have to be their model tomorrow. Also I forgot to add Ryan's mom asked me to be her model too but for the very last day. I will be the last one to go because according to her the dress she wants me to wear us the best she's done so far.

It's been a good few days I would say. Me, Ryder, Dallas, Ryan and Joshua have all became really close over the two days we spent here in the hotel together.

We decided that we all would go out tonight to dinner. We had Josh pick where to eat tonight and we're going to some fancy restaurant just down the road. Since I didn't have a dress the very fancy hotel had a bunch of shops with really cute dresses. The guys all had their suits that they will wear for the show so they will be wearing those.

We are leaving at 6:30 and it's currently 4. I have 2 and a half hours to get dressed, fix my hair and do my makeup (I'll try to get a picture on the side). I made Ryder and Dallas get ready in Josh's room because I haven't let them see my dress yet and they won't till I'm ready. By the time I was ready, my hair curled and my dress on it was 6:10. I text the guys I was ready and they told me 5 more minutes. We ended up leaving at 6:20 and got there at 6:53 our reservations at 7.

The dinner was really great! We talked about our life before we meet each other, our friends back at school, who we think will end up with who, the fashion show that's going on this week, what we think the dress I'm going to wear will look like and our course ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends and just normal talk about random things. It was a nice time we had. Since there were 5 of us we had two on each side and one at the head of the table. So it went me and Josh sat next to each other then Dallas and Ryan so that leaves Ryder at the head of the table.

We decided that after the dinner we will go down to the little bakery and get something sweet to eat. The bill ended up being around $147 but our waiter kept hitting me and flirting. So we gave him a small tip only $20. Still it was a nice little restaurant and we decided we will take our moms here before the end of the trip.

After our fun dinner and dessert we head back to the hotel to get some sleep. I have to get to the platform at 7 a.m. tomorrow and it's an hour away.

Well I found out that before me Ryder had at least 4 girlfriends and a few summer flings, Dallas only had 2, Josh had none and Ryan had one. I had one his name is Tyson and he still lives in my neighborhood just doesn't go to our school and was gone for two years. I miss him LOTS! I think I'm still in love with him. In one month he will be back home! I've been texting him day and night! We even Skype and FaceTime tons. At home there is still Troy and James who want her.