Chapter 8! (Rewritten)

Hey guys. well i had my exams this week and i got A's and B's on them all! I'm sorry i haven't updated in  a while. i feel kind os bad. So yah...  Well anyways here's chapter 8

-------------------/-------------------

            CHAPTER 8!!! (Ryder's POV)

            HOMECOMING DAY!

It's Saturday! My last homecoming. But I still got Prom in May. Okay right now I sound really girly. It's creapy. Even Aspen thought so last night. Well anyways I got a blue and black tie for tonight, a white shirt and black suit.

I was at Triplets house and we were getting ready and taking pictures of random things we found in the kitchen. When their mom came in the room she just starting cracking up and laughed non-stop for at least a half hour! It was so funny! Anyways we still have like 3 hours till its 5 when we have to go get the rest of the group and meet up for dinner.

           •Aspen POV•

It was me and Zoe getting ready because we were driving together to and from. We've been best friends ever since I moved here! I love this girl so much! Well it is only 2p.m. So we have 3 hours till we got to be at the restaurant.

•Bring• •bring• •bring•

I looked at the caller ID and it was a random number. I still answered though.

"Hello?" I answered.

{I know where you live} the random guy replied then hung up.

"Ummm what the hell was that!" I started to freak out and by the looks on Zoe's face it wasn't my normal bad.

"Okay. Aspen please deep breaths. Just clam yourself. It's alright."

"Thanks Zoe." I spoke a little calmer.

"No problem what are friends for?"

"I don't know? Fame, popularity, likes, Ect..."

"True but what are true friends for?"

"Everything!"

"So true!"

"Okay well how about you go take a shower and ill get the curling iron, make-up, Ect.. out."

"Okay. I'll be out in 20-25 minutes.

           ¿? 1 hour later ¿?

It was now three and I just finished Zoe's hair so she's doing mine. By the time hair was over it was only 3:27. By the time we finished our make-up it was almost 4:30 so we decided to get our dresses on. My dress is blue! Zoe's is Green! We rock! (I'm hungry) (don't feel liking going downstairs) were also so fun and bad boys (LOL girls).

We got to the restaurant around 5:12 and of course were late. At dinner it was just our group of what about 10 maybe less? Well anyways... Home Coming!!

Zoe and I finished our dinner so we headed out. It was just me Zoe and the guys so the guys were going in a separate car while us girls go in Zoe's. We got to the Meadow Brook Hall Theater in no time.

I let Zoe go and find the girls while I walked around to find all the football players for our big announcement we have. I've so far found 7 of them including the ones in our group which is 5. So I really only found Travis and Troy.

"Okay guys go sit in the seat that has your number on it. Travis your number 58 and Troy your number 7."

"Okay."

I went back to finding the rest of the team but I couldn't find Vail or Allen anywhere! Jake #20, Jack #38 and  Xander #41 are all in their seats all I need is my group to be here and then Vail and Allen.