Chapter 3! (rewritten)

chapter 3

Troy POV

I walk into school to see Aspen and James making out in front of his locker which by the ways is right next to mine. I know that I'm more a friend then a boyfriend to her, but she doesn't have to cheat on me. It's just not like her.

I headed to my locker, got my science book and headed off to class. I have science with both Aspen and James so I don't know if they'll talk to me or anything.

They walked in hand-in-hand and sat in the far right corner talking, the whole class and Mr. Williams didn't care or do anything about it.

*Lunch Time*

I got my food and sat at the football table waiting for everyone to come and sit. I saw them come in together (again), they got there food and sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"Hey guys." Aspen said

"Hey." We all said.

"So what's up with you and James? Are you two like um..... dating?" Carson had to ask her.

Before she could answer James did for her saying they are.

I got up and walked away from them heading to my car. I drove to my cousin Grants house for some reason.

" Hey buddy."

"Hey Grant." I said half asleep.

"So what you doing here? Arn't you in school or eating at this time?"

"Yah, but my girlfriend cheated on me and I don't want to be in school right now."

"Oh wow that must suck so badly."

"Yah and it was my best friend James."

"Oh man I'm so sorry."

"Yah well I'll get over it soon."

"Ok whatever you say man."

We talked for at least three hours and then I went to football practice.

*Practice*

When we first start, we start with conditioning for an hour. Which by the way is like living hell. Then we do passing drills for half an hour, then we practice plays for an hour and a half, then we still have two hours so we play 500 for half an hour, then the next hour we learn a new play and for the last thirty minutes we run. It's horrible.

"Ok everyone on the 10 yard line." Coach called.

"OK some of you haven't been very nice, hard working and some haven't learned "my game." coach said.

When he says "his game" we know it's horrible or he makes up his own play for the next game.

"Smith and Axelson #2 show them "my play" please?"(Axelson #2 is Jake)

We watched Aspen and Jake run to the 30 yard line and did the "Hopkins Play". Haha we made up the name for his play he made up.

"OK good job you two. OK now everyone can leave except the players who only been here for a year. Everyone else you may leave."

Everyone left except for the 3 guys and Aspen stayed for some reason.

*End of practice*

Oh football always gets my mind off of things but now I can either go to the Axelson's with the the team or just go home.

I decided to just go home, do homework and stuff. Maybe fall asleep.

*James POV*

Practice was how it always is Horrible.