Chapter 5! (rewritten)

I was finishing up my painting in art class for our school art show. My painting is of a cat with a vase of purple flowers.

Once I was done me and one of my best friends Patricia went to the gym for our little while before lunch starts.

"So how's it with you and Troy?" She just had to ask. Ok I'm cool with it actually.

"Well I'm going to break up with him at the end of this week."

"Ok so will it be before or after the art fair Friday?"

"I don't know possibly after?" I said more as a question.

"Ok, so... you wanna head to lunch now?"

"Yah sure but I'm going to sit with the guys again if that's cool with you.?"

"Yah, sure. It's fine."

"Ok."

With that we headed down to the cafeteria to eat. FINALLY!!!

"Hey guys."

"Hey girl." They all said.

Lunch wasn't like it usually was. It's always a funny, exciting, fun time but today was... I don't know it was like it always is. It wasn't a funny, exciting, fun time at all more dull and no one talked.

"Um... Guys is everything ok?" I asked

Nick- "Yah don't worry, everything is fine."

"Ok. Well I'm heading to my next class."

Eric- "Same I'll go with you then."

"Sure let's go."

Me and Eric have all the same classes except for my first art class but he's in my second art/digital media class which happens to be next.

"So..... Are you going to tell me what's going on now?"

"I would but I can't."

"Ok"

"I do know someone who can though."

"Really? Who?"

"Dallas."

"Ok. I'll go ask him after school. Will he be at practice today? He said he'll tryout for football the first day he started school."

"Then he just might will."

"Ok. Lets head to class now. Mr. Johnson is always mad if someone's late to class."

"Ok lets go then."

ⓐⓕⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓒⓗⓞⓞⓛ

Once school ended I headed down to the field. When I got there I saw Dallas and some other guy I don't know talking to coach.

"Hey Nick who's that guy talking to coach?"

"Well Dallas is one as you can see and the other his name is I think Tyler."

"Oh.... Ok.... So they both want to play football?"

"Yep Tyler started school yesterday. He's a sophomore. So that's why you never seen him around."

"Oh I get it now ok."

"Slhould we start practicing?"

"Yep. Hold in one second. Ok?"

"Sure."

I ran up to coach on the hill and asked him If we should start now.

"Yah go ahead. I want to to start with the old play we learned before our game. Do you remember that one?"