Chapter 11

Copyright © DBA 2013

I FIND WRITING IN ALL CAPS REALLY FUN.... DON'T ASK WHY, IM JUST WEIRD LIKE THAT!

ANYWAYS THIS STORY IS ALL MINE AND COPYRIGHT TO MY COMPANY.

I DO KNOW THAT SOME STORIES ARE LIKE THIS BUT I STARTED THIS ONE THEN I READ THEM SO I HAD NO IDEA!!!

WELL ANYWAYS...

...ALTHIS IS ALL ABOUT THE NEW KID RYAN AND HIS FAMILY BUT MAINLY RYAN!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤__________________________

Chapter 11: Ryan's sad/happy/fun life

Hi my name is Ryan Jacob Alexander! My nicknames are: Ryan, RyRy and Xander. My favorite is Xander!! I am 17 years old and well yah. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 6'6" and a senior in high school. I want to become an artist or a entrepreneur! :D

Well my parents are divorced and I live with my mum and twin brother. I am Korean and Italian! We lived in Italy then moved to Florida but when they divorced we moved to Ohio and now go to Alexander High.

My brother Joshua is is shy, funny, smart, caring and A LOT of other nice, good things. His full name is Joshua Joseph Alexander. He is 6'7 1/2", taller then me. He also is my twin, but I'm the evil one ;) .

I also have a sister her name is Evangeline Noel Alexander. She is only two years younger then us so, 16 years old. I love her to death and she is the most caring, kind-hearted girl you may ever met.

Well anyways this is my story:

A few years ago when I was 14 my mum and dad divorced they made me, Josh and Evie(Evangeline) pick who we wanted to live with. Me and josh picked mum and Evie didn't want to leave dad alone so she picked dad. Over the past two years we've moved from Italy to Florida to here in Ohio.

I love fall sports so football and basketball! My favorite thing to do in free time is help work at the pet story, helping at the hospital or playing Halo 4 or even Portal 2 on the Xbox360 (A/N: got the games!!! So fun!!)

Yes I know that it all sounds very cliché but I have a very good reason to work at the hospital and pet store.

I work at the pet store because I'm a sucker for animals and they're so darn cute! Then I work at the hospital because I had another little sister who was 8 when she died from Leukemia. We found out she had it when she was only 6 and the doctors were treating her but one day her heart just failed and she died. What we didn't know was that besides the cancer she had heart disease so she died from that too. Ever since that day I started helping at the hospital. It was only two years ago too....

Yes they did hire me at the hospital but I was an intern so I helped all the doctors and did what they wanted me to do. Yes I wasn't payed but I don't care money isn't everything to me... Well not when your family has a famous fashion designer (my mum). In a few weeks we are going to Italy for a "clothes off" with this other fashion designer who goes by ALS her real name is Lee Smith. No one knows what ASL means though...

Well I started school and joined the football team!! I go to Alexander High and senior. My twin goes too but he's the shy kinda person so people probably won't really notice him.

Anyways this is a story about my life when I was younger(last year) to this year.

Well last year around march we moved to Ohio from Florida.

When we first moved here to Ohio I thought it would just be one boring place where the only good thing is Cedar Point.

Now I realizes that the good things are things I have to find/come up with. It's a bid and tiring job to make friends you know! I mean you have to talk to them!! So hard /)_(\

Anyways yes I'm the schools "freak."

Means no one hates me or likes me so actually I'm a normal person!

Well the day I moved here was a Monday afternoon so I didn't go to school and I wasn't even signed up for any high school, but when we were going to the store we passed Alexander High and went to check it out the next day while everyone were in class.

I walked onto to I think it was algebra-preb2 for college and what caught my eye was a girl sitting in the back talking to a bunch of guys. Will I don't know when I saw her I had this weird .feeling and something about her is different then everyone else in here.

Joshua was with me and I could tell he was staring at her. We were still standing by door when a guy whispered something to her what made her look up and stare back. After a while the teacher came over to speak to us.

"Hello, me name is Mr. Johnson. I'm the college prep-algebra2 teacher."

"Hi I'm Clair and this is Joshua and Ryan." Mum said pointing to each of us when she said our name.

"Well are you here to observe the school today?"

"Yes these boys will be shadowing someone I think."

"Ahh yes! Aspen and Nick come up here."

The girl who sits in the back stood up and the guy a few seats away stood up too and come up front.

"Yes Mr. Johnson." The girl who's name I now know as Aspen said.

"Your shadow for today will be Joshua and Nick your shadow will be Ryan."

"Yes sir but um... Their are no more seats." The guy Nick said.

"Well make room you guys can sit on the floor or on the desks just don't mess around on them."

"Eeww! Mr. Johnson is a pervert!!!" Some guy who sat right by Aspen and Nick said and everyone started to burst out laughing.

"Okay okay class calm down." Everyone stopped laughing except one. "Thank you."

Well that's all of my story for now! I will probably tell the rest done other time maybe chapter(16)? I don't know.

__________________________

Thanks for reading this far!!!! All you guys who have are amazing!!! Well anyways till next time

Fan

Vote

Comment

UPDATE- in 2 weeks(I have a science project and a geography project this and next week that's 40% of my grade)

-Luv_Gymnast-112