Chapter 2! (rewritten)

**Monday**

ARG I got up at 6:30 to go to school and get there at 7:20 having twenty-five minutes till class at 7:45. I found the football team standing in front of my locker (as they always do) and we talking and joked around about anything that came to our minds. Today we didn't have football practice so me and Troy were going on a date.

After school I did my homework then put on my black skinny jeans and my favorite band tee- Suicide Silence. I grabbed my phone and a hair tie just in case. I heard Troy pull in so I walked out, locked the house and headed to the car.

"So we're are we going?" I ask him eager to know.

"Sorry but can't tell you."

"Oh course you can't, but please?"

"Nope it's a suprise for you."

"Everything is a suprise or secret for guys." I said more to myself then him.

It felt like hours till he stoped the car and tilde to get out.

"OMG!! We're at Lake Erie!" I know it's sad you live right but the lake but I've only been there once. I know it's lame but I guess well... I don't really know.

We stayed at lake for about 3 hours swimming having a picnic and talking. It was 10 when we left to go home and got there at 11:30.

Ok I got to admit I do not like/love Troy this whole thing was more of a set-up relationship but I still liked how he takes me on dates and that he was always nice to me.

Well anyways..... I like well so far no one. Well me and Troy were set-it by our moms, but I still think he likes me even though I don't like him. I plan to breakup with him this year before schools out and football's over. So I have to come up with a plan or something in a few weeks.

**James POV**

"This is so stupid. I don't get why Aspen is with Troy if she doesn't like him. I mean they've been together a year and a half and she still doesn't like him she deserves better." I said into my sheets.

Last summer I told her to just break it off with him but she wouldn't listen to me. I've been her shoulder to cry on the guy she always brings her problems to and she still woun't listen to me. I just wounder how long it will take for her to break up with him. The whole football have placed bets on how long and the winner gets $200.

I mean she's the most popular kid in school. Her, Troy, Ryder, Jake and Carson are the popular kids always throwing a party or something. I just don't get it at all.

A few minutes later my phone rand.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Jake it's Aspen."

"Hey Aspen."

"Hey, do you think me and Troy should break-up?" she asked. Heck yah I thought

"It's up to you. What do you think?"

"Well he really is annoying and I don't like/love him but he really is sweet. I don't like him and I think I should break things off." she said

"Yah. Ok. Well I have homework so I'll see yah tomorrow."

"OK bye." Then the line went dead and she was gome.

She finally was going to break up with him after a year and a half.

She called again around 12:30 so it's only been about half an hour or so.

"Hey"

"Hey. I have a plan on how Im going to break up with Troy. If you can help?"

" yah, sure I'll help you with your little plan what is it?"

"Well I was going to pretend to have another boyfriend so it looks like I cheated on him I guess. So you'll be the fake boyfriend but we have to make it look real like us kissing, holding hands and always being by each other for the week. Can you do that?"

"Yah, sure I can do this, when will this start?"

"Well it will start this morning, you can pick me up by 7. Oh and we can hang out after school cuz I really don't want to be with him unless it's during football practice."

"Yah, sure let's do this thing."

"Ok bye James."

"Bye Aspen." Then I hung up.

HaHa this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see Troys expression and how he will handle it or really anything.

Well I better go to sleep now because it was around 2 in the morning. I was on the phone a little longer then an hour and I have to pick up Aspen at seven to start our little plan.

------------------------------------

A/N

(Updated 10/12/14)

I'm going to try and be updating/rewriting alp these chapters so its easier to read.

Thanks- xRiverSk8erx