Chapter 14

JAMES POV

________

"Hello?"

"Hi is this James Axelson?"

"Yes who are you?"

"My name is Asher Cilibraise. I am the director of University of Miami and we have an offer to make you and your brother Jake Axelson."

"Yes hi sir, why just us two? Why not all three of us triplets?"

"Oh well you see only you and Jake got into this college your other brother didn't make it or apply."

"Oh okay. So when do you want us to come over there and talk?"

"Anytime before Wednesday at 7 p.m."

"Okay ill be there hopefully Wednesday morning."

"Okay sounds good. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your brother. Good bye sir."

"Sounds great, goodbye."

Whoa what just happened! Did I just get accepted into my dream school! Wait when did I apply?

"Mom!"

"In the kitchen!"

"Mom did you apply me to University of Miami?"

"No why?"

"Because I just got a call from the director of the school saying he wants to talk to me and Jake before the end of this week."

"Oh that's great sweetie but I think your dad applied you guys."

"Okay love you mom I'm heading to dads for a while."

"Be safe!"

I got to dads in 20 minutes best time yet, there was no traffic!

"Hi dad!"

"Hi James."

"Dad did you apply me and the boys to University of Miami?"

"Yes I did but only you and Jake."

"Oh okay. Thanks I was going to do it later in at them end of the year but I guess I don't have to now."

__________

Aspens POV

__________

Okay today is the last day of the show and mom got pushed back to today so I didn't have to go up yesterday.

I have a wonderful mint green dress knee high and one strap. My next dress I will wear later is ankle length, sleeveless, baby blue dress with little red/pink flowers.

Dallas' suit was very vintagey and he wore a sky blue bow-tie.

Ryder wore a black suit and a light pink tie he looked good, well both of them did.

We all walked down the catwalk together one boy on each of my sides.

Hehe it was such a fun week and now today we have the banquet thingy.

I wore a white dress that had a hot pink ribbon around it and in the back a bow. It was perfect!

I sat at our table with the guys and our moms when a very handsome young man *may I add* walked up to me.

"Excuse me but are you Aspen Smith?"

"Yes sir I am."

"Please call me Anthony. I am the the Entrepreneur of the modeling business Sail on Sail."

"Oh that's wonderful."

"Yes and I came here to scout out some nice young talent and you are prefect, right body, height and you're extremely pretty if I may add."