Chapter 12

Hey!!!!!! Updated later then I thought I would !!!!! So sorry hope it works

_________________________

It's been two weeks and today mom, Ryder, Dallas and I are going to that fashion thingy in Italy.

Only things I'm excited about are: I might get scouted and become a model. I'm going to Italy!!!! I get two weeks to explore here and I get to model.

Okay so we're at the airport you know...? And guess who I see boarding to same plane to Paris as us.... Ryan, Joshua and their mum!!! And OMG! I recognize their mum from a fashion magazine! No way their mum is the famous dress designer!!! This is so cool!!!

We boarded our plane and we were in 1st Class same with Ryan and all of them. We sat only a row behind them but on the left side, they were on the right. Before we took off I sent him and Joshua a quick text saying...

{They are you heading to Italy for the month?}

(A/N: okay so you can't text on a plane because there is no service but we're going to pretend there is ok)

{Yah why?}

{Im in the same plane as you look behind you on the left.}

He read the text and turned around we both were in the aisle seat so we could see each other. He was waving hi and for me to check my phone. It was a text from Joshua!! Awe I love that kid!

{Hey Joshy!}

{Aspen!!!!!! Why are you heading to Italy?}

{For the fashion show my mum is Lee Smith. Dallas and Ryder are coming to.}

{Oh tell them I say hi!}

{okay.}

"Flight 35B now taking off and could you please turn off all phones and electronic devices thanks you." The pilot said through his mic.

All of put our phones away and started to talk.

D-"So when we get there it would be what around 10?"

"Yeah I think."

R-"Okay. I'm taking a nap wake me in a hour."

D- "Will do." He said winking at me and this could only mean one thing....

"Yep don't worry."

We've been on the plane for about two hours now and we woke Ryder up with a little fun. It started with us first getting water and ice when the flight attendant came around but first he looked so funny we found a sharpie and drew all over his arms and a little on his face but with pen. We took the ice and the water and dumped it all over his shirt and pants and yet he still didn't wake up so we did it again with my water and he woke up with a startle look on his face.

"What the heck just happened?" Ryder yelled good thing the only people in 1st class are us and the Alexander family.

"Hey man you told us to wake you a hour into the flight so we did!" Dallas said still laughing.

"Hey don't look at me it was all his fault." I said while Ryder was staring me down.

I got a text from both Joshua and Ryan

{Hey what the heck is happening?.}

{Hey Ryan nothing just spilled some water on Ryder on accident.}

{Lolz ok.}

Joshua-{What is happening?}

{Sorry spilled my water on Ryder in accident ;)}

{Why?}

{he was sleeping and he made a mistake by asking me and Dallas wake him up. You should see his arms. ;P}

{Lol okay your mom is sleeping btw.}

{really where did she sit?}

{with our mom in the very back about 6 rows back.}

{okay thanks}

I turned around and what do you know I see them both talking and laughing. It's nice to see mum get along with me people but I think they could of met at a different fashion show.

Anyways since their was no body in first class I moved up a few seats and sat next to Joshua (it's four to a seat).

"JOSHY!!!"

"ASPEN!!!"

"Ryan!!!"

"Aspen!!!"

"How is my favorite little friend?" I was talking to Joshy!

"Well my little little friend he is good!"

"Awwww come sit with me and the two jerk faces."

"Okay but what about Ryan?"

"He can come and sit in the other aisle. If its okay with him?"

"Yes I cool with that."

"Okay let's go I want to talk to you and so does Dallas and Ryder."

We've now been on the plane for 5 hours and were suppose to land in a hour or so in Italy!

The next hour or so we just talked and got ready for landing as in I went over to sit by Ryan on the other side of the aisle and we put our stuff back in the bags.

We landed in Italy around 10:20ish. All the fashion designers get to stay at special hotels, while the kids or guest they brought get to stay at the Hyatt about a mile away.

__________________________

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND SORRY!!!! I'VE HAD TOOOOO MUCH HOMEWORK THIS WEEK AND IM GOING CRAZY!!! ARGGGGGGGGG!!!

WELL ANYWAYS votes/comments/fans!!!!!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

-UNCLEPHIL (nickname in homeEc even tho I'm a girl)