Ch. 15

HEY!!! So I'm back finally!!!! Sorry that this chapter is a bit short :( I've been trying my best to write but I forgot the email I used for my account so I had to contact wattpad a few times but I finally got it after a year! Lol anyways I hope you enjoy! I'll probably post chapter 16 very very soon!

Ch. 15
__________
Aspen's POV
__________

I was out with Cruz just laughing about how weird the guys can be. We walked back to his room but we both decided we should just go out and see what is around. After about half hour or so we found a cute little café to just sit and chat a little more at.

Once we walked in the workers stared at us and when we got up to the counter to order one of the girls asked if I was the girl in the wedding dress in the Fashion Show. I just nodded my head and kept ordering. We found a table in the back by the brick wall and window to sit by. We ended up just talking about our lives and what we are going to be doing when we get back to the States. It turns out Cruz is super nice and really funny. He's amazing actually but I don't like him like that. Plus I just met him not too long ago.

We were still talking when a group of 3 girls and 2 guys walked up to us. The girls started flirting with Cruz and the boys looked annoyed.

"Are they your girlfriends?" I asked them curios.

"No one is my sister and the other two are her best friends. Is this guy your boyfriend" The tall blonde asked in a cute accent.

"No he's just a friend that I met earlier."

"Oh cool we'll this is my friend Dalton and I'm Josiah."

"Nice to meet you I'm Aspen." I said shaking their hands

"Aspen? As in Aspen Smith from the Fashion Show this week?"

"Yeah that's me. Haha you watched it?"

"No my mom dragged us." Dalton said finally speaking.

"Oh cool. I understand how that is. My friends mom kept asking me to model the wedding dress for her for the longest time."

"Yeah we'll it was a really pretty dress all the ones you wore." Josiah said flirting with me.

"Haha thanks but if you don't mind Cruz and I here have to go meet our friends." I said looking at my phone.

"Yeah no problem we'll have a great evening." Josiah said trying to get his sister and her friends to stop talking to Cruz.

"Thanks we'll it was nice meeting you. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." All five of them said at once and walked away.

I looked over at Cruz an just laughed. "Does that happen often?"

"No not all the time." He said laughing a bit.

We walked around a bit more window shopping and just laughing. I was having a great time when I got a call... I looked down at my phone and it was Ryder. I decided to decline it and text him that I would call him back. It was almost 9pm now and we decided to go see a movie and then go back to the hotel.

__________
Cruz's POV
__________

We finished the movie and we're just walking back to the hotel, probably a forty minute walk. When Aspen suddenly stopped and just sat down on a near by bench. I decided to go and sit next to her and ask her what's wrong.

"Aspen? Are you okay?" I asked sincerely worried.

She turned to me and put her head on my shoulder. "Of course it's just I had a great time with you. I may seem all tough and being the star football player it's pretty easy to but that act on." She started to tear up and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Really I'm a super sensitive girl who has a really hard time so I surround myself by guys because it makes me feel wanted.
My dad died and my mom is always gone then the girls at my school always make fun of me for playing football. Being with you made me feel like I could express myself a little more. Even with Ryder I can't because I've known him so long that I feel like he can easily just make fun of me."

She finished talking and I just looked at her for a while then kissed the too of her head. "Aspen. It's okay, you can express yourself anyway you want around me and I won't judge you. And hey if you take my dads offer we'll be able to hang out and you probably won't have to miss school because it'll just be every other Saturday." I told her lifting her face up and kissing her cheek.

She turned and blushed a little, smiling. I was happy to see her smile because that's when she looks so real, so beautiful. To be honest with myself I really want her to take the job so then I'll be able to see her every so often. I dazed off for a bit when her phone rang and she jerked up and answered it. She started whispering but I could tell it was one of her guy friends. She hung up and turned to me again.

"It was Ryder... I think you met him already."

"Yeah he's you're boyfriend is what he told me." I said trying not to show my disappointment.

"Ex-boyfriend actually. Broke up with him this morning when he told me he was cheating on me."

"Oh yeah you told me about him. So what did he want."

"Well he just said that the guys want me and you to hurry back that they have a surprise for all of us. Don't worry they always do this. It gets annoying but you'll get use to it." She said standing up taking my arm to lead me.

We got back to the hotel and we ran all the way up to the guys room and Aspen had a key so she opened the door. It was dark and the only light on was in the bathroom. She lead me to the bed and we sat there for probably 5 minutes when all of a sudden a guy came out of the bathroom all dressed up, then another after another and so on. Aspen was just laughing the whole time but I was clearly confused.

"Hi Cruz! I'm Dallas! I'm Ryan! I'm Joshua! I'm Tyson!" They all said one after another very excited.

"Hi Dallas, Ryan, Joshua and Tyson." I said just smiling.

"So I see you're hanging out with our little girl here huh?" The one named Ryan asked.

"Um I guess so."

They went on and on asking questions when all of a sudden Dallas brought in a box and he told me and Aspen to open it together. We opened it and it was the two tickets they won at the Fashion Show and two bathing suits (of Aspen's was really hot btw I just kept thinking).

"Umm guys you've never don't this before..." Aspen said looking confused.

Joshua- "Looked since you had a tough break up with Ryder and Tyson here thinks you guys are still dating I personally think it's a great idea for you guys plus a few of us to go on a trip."

"Wait who else will be coming?" Aspen asked looking surprised.

Dallas- "Well I asked James, Jake and Allen."

Aspen- "Oh that sounds great! What do you think Cruz?"

I looked at her and kissed her cheek again. "Sounds like fun."

All the guys looked at me all weird like because I did that but I decided not to pay any attention to that. Plus they guys ended up kicking me out and told me that we're leaving for the trip right after football season. So me and Aspen went back to my room and since the room was just one king bed I slept on the floor.