Chapter 10

Hey guys!! Just wanted to say that all of you who are reading this I'm very thankful! I know this is not that good and it's my first story I've ever wrote so.... Yah... Anyways I got chapter 10 and a little twist may come VERY soon;)

Copywrite© 2012 Fcobb

Not edited

__________________________

It's been two weeks and I now live back at my house but me, Dallas and Ryder usually hang out and we have sleep overs with the team. Oh by the way only a few more games till we're either over or going to the finals.

Oh yes tomorrow is our next game! Can't wait! If we win this and two more so three more games we can make it to finals and we have 5 more games. Lets win!!!! Ekkkk!!!!! I can't wait for this!

"Run faster you idiot! This time actually catch the ball and don't let it drop!" Coach yelled at Vail.

"Sorry coach. Would happen again!"

"Better not or else ill take you out of the game!"

"Yes coach."

"Hey Aspen when are you going with your mom to the fashion show thing?"

"We'll nice to see you too Eric. We're leaving next week Friday."

"Oh okay."

"Yep, and I think mom invited Ryder and Dallas."

"Oh. Well I hope you do well."

"Yeah same. I'm modeling and I think the guys might too."

"Really? Wow! I know a model! Well I think we have to start practicing or else coach will get mad again."

"Okay let's go."

We practices from 3 p.m. till 5 p.m. We usually practice for 3 hours but since we have a game tomorrow we only practice for 2.

After our practice all the guys came over and even the neighbors who never go outside unless they need to get in the car.

Well anyways since tomorrow is our game we decided to play a little game we like to call.... Bottle Tap.

Sounds stupid huh? Well it's really fun and everyone loves it!

"Okay who has the bottle?"

"I think James does."

"Okay in the middle and get the tape."

This is how it goes. You have a bottle it can be anything that spins well. You get a piece of tape and write a persons name on it and only the person who wrote it will see it. He puts the piece of tape on his paper and then he picks another guy to do the same. Once they both have the names they each spin the bottle. Who ever it lands on has to go with the person on the tape in a room for 8 minutes and either make up, make out or other things.;)

So say James has the tape and he writes the name Dallas and then he spins the bottle and it lands on Vail, they go in the room and talk or what not.

Well we played it for about two hours and I got stuck in the room with Jimmy, Vail, Nick, James, Blake, Jack, Travis, Xander,Carson and Troy!

My neighbors are Blake, Jimmy, Ryan, Anthony, Kara and Allison. So it was three girls and a lot of guys.

After the game we all just chilled out and talked for a while. Mum came home a few hours after and she handed me, Ryder and Dallas the plane tickets.

"Mum what are these for?"

"We're flying out to Italy for the fashion show remember!"

"No all you told be is that we're going to a fashion show and ill be a model for your company."