Chapter 6! (rewritten)

I was at home after my "talk" with Dallas flipping out at myself. I wanted to punch something. So I ended up taking my football and threw it off the roof as far as I could.

I honestly can believe our parents would do that do us! Its ridiculous, I should be able to love and marry who I want to, it shouldn't be set up!

I finished throwing a mini fit and ran to get my football from wherever I threw it. I went back in my room and finished up my homework anyways. School is one thing that pisses me off though. More than myself right now. Luckily I hardly have any homework now!

I finished my homework and took a shower before I went to bed. I got out my clothes I was to wear, tomorrow and put everything in my backpack, so I was ready to leave in the morning and get to school on time.

School went by in a blur. Coach canceled practice because it was pouring rain out and the field was now covered in mud. So we all just went home after school. Some of the guys went to hang out but the rest of us went to our own houses.

Once I got home from school their was a letter in the mall from mom. It said she would be home in three days!

YAYYYYYY!!!

I miss my mom. It's been four months. I can't believe how long she is gone in business trips. Sometimes I wonder if she really is on a business trip. I don't know I'll find out Sunday.

It's now Friday and we have our second game and two new players. I had James call most Tue shots this game and coach helped us out a bit. We were doing good and even the freshmen got to play today.

Our school football team is so big we have two separate teams. 25 and 25 on each team. So we play a school while they play a different school.

We were in the fourth quarter when the score was tied up 42-42. We decided to use "Hopkins Play" and we also had 3 minutes on the clock. We played the play and Allen ended up running the ball into the end zone. Everyone held back their guy like they were suppose to. I'm very proud of my team and how we can all work as one.

We ended up winning the game 61-48. The cheerleaders all ended up running up to us like they use to always do and flirt with the guys. Sometimes I want to punch one of the girls and tell her to leave us alone bit I didn't want to be rude.

-------------

I was standing by gate 18 waiting for my mom to get off the plane.

When I finally saw her I ran up and gave her a big huge!

"Mom I missed you so much."

"I missed you too sweetie."

"Let's go home. Do you know how long you are staying here?"

"Yes I'm staying for a month or two."

"Yay! I do wish you can stay longer sometimes."

"Yes and this next trip I want you and Ryder to come on."

"Okay...? Why?"

"You'll find out in about 2 weeks."

"Okay...? Again."

**Home**

"Hey sweetie do you want to go to lunch?"

"No thanks mom."

"Ok. So hows football?"

"Right now were undefeated!"

"That's good. How many games have you played?"

"We've played only two games. The season just started."

"Ok that's good."

"Yep. This year we want to go all year undefeated."

"I bet you guys could."

"Same."

"Okay will I'm going to take a nap for a little then."

"Ok talk to you later mom."

--------------/--------------/--------------

(Rewritten- 10/13/3014)

-xRiverSk8erx