Chapter 16!

EKKKKKK sorry for the wait guys!

________

Me and Cruz were just talking about the trip and how fun it'll be. I was laying in his bed along with him and we were just laughing and having a great time.

All of a sudden when I was about to fall asleep I felt someone kiss my cheek. I looked and smiled at Cruz who was smiling back. I didn't expect him to kiss me. He got up and walked over to the couch were he was going to sleep.

"Good night Aspen."

"Good night Cruz." I said smiling.

________

I woke up with someone half on top of me and I just laughed. Cruz ended up walking up and just stared at me. I think once he jumped out of bed he realized why I was laughing. I looked up and him and smiled more though. Why, well he was in anything but his boxers and man did he look GOOD!!!!!!!!

He sat back on the bed and then looked at me. I blushed and he kissed my cheek again.

"Cruz! We just met!"

"So that didn't stop you last night." He said winking at me.

I blushed even more than just laughed a bit. We stayed in bed for probably another hour just talking and we decided to just have a chill day. He ordered room service and we invited the guys over. Well first we got changed. Also, all but Ryder came on over.

We talked about the trip and I'm so happy to have the guys as my friends. I'm also glad that they all like Cruz. Haha. I told them how I was going to start modeling for his dad's company up in Michigan. They were all so happy and Cruns told them they could visit sometime too!

__________

Rest of the trip was a blur and we're all on a flight back home! I can't wait for the rest of the season we have 4 games left before we see if we get into finals this year.

Everyone on the plane were people from the fashion show. Sadly Cruz wasn't but his dad and him told me that they'll come to a game soon. They said most likely the Homecoming game next week. I can't wait to just get back on the field and play though. Its the one place I get to not worry about life. Also my mom will be home for two more weeks.

________

sorry it's super short!!!!! I decided to split this up into 2 chapters. all I had written already. I'll post the next chapter in a week hopefully sooner. thank you for reading I love all of you