Chapter 1- Here we come Oregon

Edited*

Tara~

"What?! No that can't be true!" I yelled with tears in my eyes

"I'm terribly sorry miss Collins but it's true." Dr.Sara told me

Hold up, you must be confused right now. Ok so let me get you filled in, my name is Tara Collins and my parents were killed in an 'incident'. I have three more siblings Sapphire Collins, Violet Collins, and last but not least Chance Collins. Since I'm the eldest I have to work for the family and still have to get good grades and that's hard when you move around a lot. Oh yea I forgot to tell you that we are wolves or as humans call it werewolves but that's not all we are rouges, so we're always on the run from packs.

Anyways back to me I have blonde hair that's very long and has curls. My eyes are icy blue, Sapphire and Violet are also blondes with icy blue eyes. My wolf is completely white with blue eyes. And I have a 'perfect' body but I have to hide it because I can't drag to much attention to myself or my siblings. So I wear oversized and/or baggy clothing. I also don't really socialize so I'm a 'loner' and that means bullying. SHOCKING. Well no not really. Right now if you are wondering why I'm angry it's because I found out Violet has... Lung cancer. I can't bear loosing someone else. Anyways I think that's all you need to know now back to whatever is happening.

"No no no. That can't be true! How!?" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"I really am sorry miss Collins but it's true and we don't know how it happened." Dr. Sara told me calmly.

After what felt like hours but I'm sure was minutes I spoke calmly "Can I see Violet?" Dr. Sara spoke "Yes absolutely miss Collins."

Dr. Sara took me to a room that had white walls with a bunch of gadgets and stuff like that that I'm not going to name. Is the bed was a girl that looked like a younger me and had straight hair.

"Violet." I whispered softly. "Hmm oh hey big sis." She said with a huge smile that lights up the whole room. I just had to smile back "Hey little sis how are you doing?" I asked but I'm pretty sure I know the answer. "Oh I'm pretty good other than the fact that I just found out I have lung cancer but other than that I'm good." She said still having that beautiful smile of hers.

"Oh Tara are we still going to go to Beaverton, Oregon?" Violet asked. "I guess we are but we have to stay there until we get you a lung transplant or you..... Forget it." I answered, I can't even imagine a world where Violet is not there anymore. "Yay! I can make friends in Oregon." She yelled excitedly. If you wondering where we are now its Davie, Florida.

"Anyways lets go home and pack." I said. "Ok." she answered. She got up from the bed and we started walking out of the hospital and back home.

When we got home we were greeted by Sapphire and Chance. "Hey how did it go?" Asked Sapphire worried for her twin, yes Violet and Sapphire are twins. "Guys I have bad news." I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. "What happened?!" Yelled Chance. "Violet here has" there was a pause "lung cancer." I said with tears falling down my face and dripping off my chin. "Is she going to be ok?!" This time it was Sapphire who yelled.

"Guys it's ok if I do Uh.. Die I don't want you guys to grieve I want you guys to move on please do it not only for yourselves but for me." Violet told us with sadness laced in her voice. "How can we Violet it took us 2 years move on from our parents death loosing you would be like getting rejected by our mates?" I asked. "Don't say that Tara you are the eldest here so you have to be strong for Sapphire and Chance but also for yourself." Said Violet with tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"Why are we talking about this? We will make sure we raise enough money to get the lung transplant." Chance said. I smiled, Chance was always the positive one he would make sure we didn't grieve if it weren't for him I'm sure we would still be sad over our parents death. "Yea Chance is right now let's go pack for Oregon." I said happily. "Ok!" The three said in unison. The three glared at each other. I couldn't help but laugh. "Now go pack guys. Shoo!" They all laughed and went to pack.

-.-.-.-.-.-Time Skip to 1 hour later-.-.

"Ok guys cmon we're going to miss the plane." I yelled. "Coming." Sapphire yelled back. "KK." yelled Chance. Violet was already with me.

Sapphire and Chance came running down the stairs and tripping over there own bags. Violet and I were laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. After I calmed down I wiped my tears and helped Violet up she also wiped her tears away. Sapphire and Chance glared at us.

"Cmon." I said and we left the house. I called a taxi and told him to get us to the airport. After half an hour we got to the airport. "Ok that will be $30." Said the cab driver. I got out the money and gave it to her. We got out the taxi and went to our plane. "Cmon our plane is about to leave." I yelled. When we got to the plane and sat down Sapphire, Chance, and Violet went to sleep as soon as they sat down. I smiled at them 'Hopefully we will live a normal life' I thought. The plane started moving and I thought

'Oregon here we come'