In their beginning there was light

Hey guys this is not my first story. I have made stories on other accounts which I have deleted. However this is just a story inspired on by experiences in my life. It's written in third person from different characters that have entered and left my life. Some things are exaggerated for effect whilst others truly went down like that. Yeah we ratchet as fuck....sometimes. This is sort of like a journal ish. Sort of. Ok maybe not.

Anyways enjoy this story and comment your thoughts, good or bad, just don't be a bitch.

Oh yeah the song on the side reminds me of my first day. It was on replay

*******
September 2014

She walked into her first biology lesson at her new sixth form nervous and cautious. She didn't know what to expect, it could be calm and welcoming like her chemistry class or it could be cold and isolated like her philosophy class. She didn't know what to expect, for all she knew she could walk into a class filled with raggamuffins and could be stuck there for the rest of the year. Asia stepped in and was delighted to see a familiar face, Santana of her form/tutor class. She smiled as she took in her surroundings. Everyone in the class seemed level headed and friendly, this is a nice small class, she thought to herself. But little did Asia know that a group would later walk into the class and change her life forever.

******

Ethan adjusted his hoody as he rolled into school 30 minutes late with the mandem. Was it his fault that he was offered breakfast pussy? Nah. It was worth it, he thought to himself.

He walked into the building that he spent most of his teen years in. He had never thought that he would stay at the academy for an additional two years for his A levels. But majority of his year group had stayed anyways. He looked at his timetable. Biology. He screwed his face in disgust as he remembered the psychotic teacher who taught the subject, she loved him, but still. It's not everyday anger he thought to himself.

"Oiii you man what lesson you got?!" He asked

There was muttering as some said physics, others said PE and one wasteman said btec level 2 health and social care lol. (AN: no offence to anyone who takes that subject). His main bredrins had biology with him so they rolled to the science block, bracing themselves for the speech they were about to receive from their teacher.

As Ethan entered the classroom he was immediately captivated. A girl sat next to Santana and the typical smart ones of the class, speaking animatedly about a biological topic. He had never seen her before. She was beautiful he thought. Flawless chocolate skin, slanted eyes, pink plump lips, faint dimples that were exposed everytime she smiled (which she did alot) showing her pearly white teeth. She had long box braids which complimented her simple yet beautiful exterior. She had an enticing vibe, there was this innocence yet seductive thing about her, he yearned to know her simply because she intrigued him he concluded.

Ethan was staring for a while and the mandem soon realised and didn't waste time to ridicule him for it. "Watch my man though. My nigga is whipped!!"

"Please is my girl even looking in his direction."

His friends burst out into animated laughter which signified to the preoccupied class that royalty had arrived.

"You always have to make an entrance don't you? Take a seat, since you boys are in this class I have to make a seating plan for sure." Miss Murphy said

Was that even grammatically correct? Ethan thought. Kwame, Ethan's right hand man took a seat next to him but Ethan didn't notice. He was looking at the girl who was busy making notes in her book. She looked up at him and quickly looked down, almost as if she was intimidated by his presence.

*****

Asia sighed inwardly as she heard the animated laughter that disrupted the serene atmosphere of the biology class. Just my luck, she thought, as a whole squad of mandem trailed into the classroom. The teacher who's name she had already forgotten said something but she couldn't even comprehend what she was saying, her breathing hitched as they took a seat on her row. Intimidated was an understatement, Asia wanted nothing more than for the earth to swallow her up immediately. As she looked up in their direction she caught the eye of one of them, he was good looking but scary nonetheless. This is gonna be a long year, she concluded.

"Ok since everyone is here why don't we play an icebreaker. Basically think of an animal that best suits you and why. Remember to also introduce yourself." She said with her thick Irish accent.

Soon it got to Asia's turn and as she was about to speak she was interrupted "Are you chewing gum in my AS Biology class?" Asia's face heated up in embarrassment as she made the long walk to the bin hearing sniggering in the background. Way to make a good impression, Asia thought to herself as she sat back down in her seat and listened to others speak. Little did Asia know that she had made an impression on someone unexpected.

*****

"You like her don't you?" Kwame said looking at his best friend the following week. He got no answer but that was confirmation. He knew his friend well enough though. They walked into their biology lesson and Miss Murphy was shouting as per usual. Forever shouting Ethan thought to himself.

"So here is the seating plan. On this row I want Rochelle, Ethan, Asia, Samuel." Ethan groaned inwardly as he had no idea who these people were. Some dead row he thought to himself as Kwame snickered at his misfortune. Just then the door swung open and the girl walked in clutching her folder.

"Asia I have put you in between Ethan and Samuel."

Ethan smiled inwardly. He couldn't believe his luck. She was so beautiful. Kwame gave him a knowing look as he saw his friend's immediate reaction to her late entrance. Kwame concluded that this girl was gonna impact everyone's lives positively or negatively. There was just something about her.

Asia placed herself in the seat next to him and smiled her bright smile. "Hi I'm Asia."

That was the beginning of darkness that would flood their lives the misinterpretations, the drama and the downfall. Funny because in their beginning there was light.