The Sit Down 0.5

The way my life is set up yeah, its like I suffer from chronic procrastination. This chapter is a manifestation of this struggle. Kmt I should be revising.
****
I don't need your love, I don't need this shit.

***
Thursday 12th February 2015, after Asia walked in on their exhibition in the toilets

Shantel quickly got dressed as Kwame left her and chased after Asia. She sighed. Is this what her life had come to? She had a loving, caring boyfriend, yet she had resorted back to her old ways, getting rammed in the toilets by random guys.

She looked in the mirror and tried to freshen up. Shantel had that I just had sex look going on and was sure she smelled of sex as well. Her pussy was still throbbing, quite sensitive from when Kwame's long thick member had travelled up her walls. She sighed, Shantel wanted nothing more but to be in a huge king sized bed, covered with fresh roses and making love to her baby. But he was busy chasing after Asia. Ok fair enough they were close, but Asia shouldn't have just stood there and screamed, she should have got the fuck out when she knew wahgwarn between me and Kwame.

As Shantel continued to fix her hair it dawned on her that what Asia had saw would cause so many implications. One she was scared for life as she just saw her best friend get it in the poor girl must be traumatised Shantel thought. Secondly Asia was super close with Koffi and her best friend happened to be Koffi's cousin. She knew that Asia was angry and wouldn't keep her mouth shut about it and would probably tell Arielle who would then tell Melissa. Oh shit Melissa will fuck me up.

After Shantel had fixed herself to the best of her ability, she left school even though she knew she had one more lesson. Shantel was going to visit Koffi before he found out about her ordeal from someone else. She was going to attempt to do damage control.
*
Present Day: Tuesday 17th February 2015
"Oyyya baby shoki, shoki, shoki..." Asia sang as her and Arielle danced and watched the big clash game show (it's actually jokes, search it on YouTube). They were meant to be studying however with Arielle that was never the case. They watched as some girl attempted to do the splits but then dropped disgustingly, causing Arielle and Asia to howl with laughter.

"Arrr shit. It's not everyday twerk team and splits. It's not by force." Asia said giggling.

Arielle got up to go get a drink whilst Asia sat back on the sofa. At that moment Asia's Samsung vibrated and flashed a white colour, indicating she had yet another message from WhatsApp. Asia unlocked her phone, shocked to see it was a message from Shantel. Since that day Shantel's mother Adrianna had knocked on Melissa's door and had told them Shantel had gone missing, the squad had not been the same. Asia had tried calling her numerous times but to no avail, which was why Asia was shocked that Shantel had now remembered she possessed an iPhone with the ability to call and text. The message read we need to talk, come meet me today. Asia sighed. She knew this would be inevitable, she was pissed at Shantel but then she had no reason to be. After all Kwame was not Asia's man and Shantel did not know of Asia's feelings for him. Boys will be the death of me, Asia thought sighing. She picked up her stuff and hugged Arielle, making her way to the little french café in the middle of the busy high street.
*
Thursday 12th February 2015
Shantel got up from her seat, checking if she left anything on the bus. She slid off the bus, walking towards the end of something magical. She walked up to the huge oak door, pressing the bell. She had her own pair of keys to his house. She would have used them, but she felt it would be inappropriate, especially after the fact she would have to give them back.

Koffi opened the door and a smile warmed his face as he took in the beauty that was his girlfriend. Shantel had been MIA for the past few weeks. He had grown wary of the fact that he might have done something to irk her, he had called multiple times but to no avail. He then thought she might have found out about his multiple businesses, but that day when she had called he was ecstatic.