Missing In Action

*****
Friday February 27th 2015

Asia sat silently in the sixth for study base revising for the March mocks that would kick off next week. She seriously didn't want to fail. She owed it to herself to prove her teachers wrong, especially Miss Murphy who was threatening to kick her off the AS Biology course. Her phone kept on vibrating continously, she had been moving MIA for the past week, dodging people and going straight home. Airing all her notifications. It stung her to look at her phone because she knew eventually she would have to look through all those notifications, which was seeming long. But today was a day in which she knew she wouldn't be left alone.

The doors swung open and she saw her whole squad stroll through drawing attention to them. Her squad also included Ethan's squad. Although Asia did not get along with Ethan, King, Isaac and now Kwame, she got on with the rest of the mandem. But her squad and Ethan's squad got on like a house on fire so it did not surprise her that they were all together that day. But what surprised her is that they were coming to the study base, when the common room was next door.

Soon they caught sight of Asia and Arielle and Hannah started to sing with the whole group joining in "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday sexy Asia happy birthday to yooooou!" Shamar sang dragging out the 'o' with his horrendous voice. Their terrible singing put a smile on her face.

"Aww thanks guys."

"Yeah obviously us man thought why not get my girl something special init. We all chipped in, I heard you gyaldem love stuff like this." Shamar said giving Asia a giant card. She smiled gratefully and opened it to reveal a giant card signed by all of them and a £50 gift card for the Mac Store . (AN: I actually don't know if Mac does gift cards)

Asia squealed happily before giving Shamar and the rest of the mandem hugs. "Thank you so much guys." She said with a huge smile on her face.

Jerome rolled his eyes and that did not go unnoticed by Asia. She looked at him and screwed. She was not going to let him dampen her mood on her birthday. She turned to the 'bad girls club' as she liked to call them."Now us lot got you this one particular dress Asia, if you remember that day we went up London." Arielle said which caused Asia to squeal causing the receptionist of the sixth form office to huff in annoyance.

"The buff one from River Island?" She asked even though she new the answer.

Arielle nodded causing a huge smile to spread across her face as she hugged her friends. "Thank you so much. " she said hugging each and every one of her friends.
"YASSS!! The turn up is going to be real today!" Lisa said "Girls Night out, bad bitches link up you get me!!"

"Huh?" Asia asked confused. She had not planned anything for her birthday

"It's the main bitch's birthday, of course we are turning up!"

"Rahh okay then." Asia said shrugging and smiling

"Yo Asia where is your peng friend?" Ryan asked curiously. He wondered about the curvy mix raced girl that hanged out with Asia all the time.

"Who Shantel?" Lisa asked

Ryan nodded "Who knows" Hannah replied

"Oh yeah I forgot to give this to you though." Arielle said to Asia giving her a green box. She opened the box that revealed a beautiful diamond encrusted necklace.

"Oh my dayz this is so beautiful." Asia said in awe. "Thank you."

"Oh it's not from me b." Arielle said

"From who then?" She asked curiously

"Kwame." Arielle said which silenced Asia. Everyone looked at Asia's reaction as she scratched the back of her head.