Serial Lover

Gurrl if you didn't know I love Trey Songz and gurrl if you don't know this song..... press pause on your playlist and play this song. In fact just listen to the Ready album. Thank me later gurrl.

******

Shariah rested her head on his chest. It wasn't supposed to end up like this. Well it was, but she didn't expect it happen that night. She was at his house working on their Spanish project due in the next day, when the light from the street light casted on his face. It was then it hit her that he was insanely beautiful. She knew he was hot but it was then that she realised she was in the presence of a masterpiece. She moved closer and he grabbed her by her wrists, pinning her to his bed. He climbed on top of her planting kisses everywhere and exploring her body. Then the deed was done.

So as Shariah laid on his chest as he snored lightly, she smiled. She knew he was using her but she smiled because she knew he would eventually fall for her.
***
"Watch who you trust. Your so called friends could be your enemies." Kwame said as he played with Asia's braids.

"What do you mean?" She said raising her head looking up at him.

"You'll find out soon."

"Huh?"

"All I'm saying is I've found out alot about people and not everyone is like they seem." Kwame said shaking his head. He picked up his bag, preparing to leave the library.

"Hurry up then. Don't you have a lesson?" He asked when he noticed Asia still sitting down.

"Yeah hold on." She said putting on her scarf. Damn I should have brought a coat, she thought to herself.

"Let's go." She said grabbing his arm. She was freezing, she left her house in confidence with just a blazer when she saw the sunshine outside. However things turned downwards when she got on the bus and the temperature dropped significantly to five degrees. She let out an involuntary shiver gaining the attention of Kwame.

" You cold?" He asked

" Yeah. Kwame I swear the sunshine lied to me. I actually thought the weather would be nice."

"We live in London, b." He said before taking off his puffer jacket.

" Naah hun it's okay. I'll firm it. My psychology class is always warm."

"Just take it, pretty girls shouldn't shiver." He said before giving it to her. She put on his warm jacket appreciatively.

" Thanks." She said smiling up at him

"No problem." He said before shivering

"Naah take your jacket back. You're shivering."

" Hold up a sec." He said. He slide one arm off of her and slide himself into jacket so they were both inside. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Now we are both warm." He said. She smiled. Kwame was so sweet.

"What lesson have you got ruldoph?" He asked her laughing. She looked beautiful. Her nose was so red.

" Are you dumb?" She said laughing attempting to push him but realising they were both in the jacket.

" Soz b." He said hugging her "You know you love me." He said making her giggle.

" I've got psychology by the way. What about you?" She asked

"Physics. But I'll walk you to your lesson. "
Asia and Kwame walked to the Humanities block where her lesson was. He started playing trap music and just rapping along keeping her entertained.

They ended up outside her lesson and she gave him a big hug. She attempted to give back his coat but he declined telling her to keep it for the rest of the day. She smiled to herself. Unknown to the both of them someone was watching their interaction and dying on the inside.
***
" I left my bag at your house." Shariah blurted out to Ethan in front of their huge group causing everyone's eyes to widen.