The adventures of Jennifer Pinkett

Hello to all my lovelies and hello to my new readers. Yes you hiding in the back hey gurrl. Im in such a good mood so guess what? You are gonna see alot of uploads.
*****
Jennifer a friend of Asia was walking to her applied science lesson when she collided with Ethan. Ethan was her best friend in primary school, they did everything together and she was always at his house. She was bullied in primary school and he was her safe haven. The popular guy who always went out of his way to protect her. So it was expected that she would develop feelings for him. They were so close but that changed when Jennifer moved to France to live with her parents. They lost contact however Jen moved back to London in Year 9. She never expected to see him again but when they started Xavier Sixth Form their friendship rekindled and flourished like she had never left.

" Jennifer." Ethan's deep voice rumbled causing Jennifer to smile.

" Ethan." She smirked

"What so you see man and don't even offer a hug?" Ethan asked. It was amazing what puberty could do to a person. Jen was his best friend back in the day. She was a short rather chubby girl and wasn't the prettiest of girls, heck she was unattractive. However it was evident that God could make a way when there seems to be no way. She came back thim slick with curves in all the right places with a behind that left a nigga bending his neck for days. Her skin was clear and she was just beautiful. A beautiful darkie with confidence that was so mind blowing.

" Hun it's a two way process. If you want a hug come get it." She smirked as Ethan came closer and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, his hands moving lower and exploring her body. His head moved to the crook of her neck as he started planting kisses and began sucking. She let out a soft moan as his hand gripped her bum.

" So if I want more I should come get it?" He whispered, his warm breath tickling her neck. She looked up at him and the look in her eyes said it all.
**
" Shantel he left me wet. All I wanted to do was take it to the bedroom." Jennifer said breathing deeply reminiscing on what happened that morning.

"But you know Asia likes him. Why would you do that?" Shantel shook her head. It had been a month and a bit and already girls were snaking their friends for man.

"I've known him for years. I thought the feelings had gone but it seems like they had never left. I knew him before her."

"What? So it's finders keepers yeah? So that makes everything alright. Ite calm."

"Naah Shantel don't be like that."

"Be like what. I hope you know he's fucking both you and Asia about. I wouldn't expect you to act like this."

Shantel picked up her stuff and left. She was disappointed in her friend. Yes Jennifer was one of her close friends however she wasn't willing to understand how she could betray Asia like that. Asia was Shantel's best friend for the past six years and always put others before her. Always their to wipe aways her tears. Asia had been through so much and was dealing with her own demons but always helped her. Asia was so innocent and down to earth. It was so disappointing to see her played like this. Before the game has even began.

Although Shantel was very disappointed with Jennifer she had her own skeletons to hide. As Shantel was lost in her thoughts, her phone vibrated, it was from him.
Bae come to the music tec room. No one's in here.
She walked in the room and was immediately captivated by his scent. He grabbed onto her forcefully kissing her with passion.
"I've missed you." He whispered on her lips
"Let me show you how much I have missed you." She said seductively as she pushed him on the table climbing onto him. The atmosphere was intense and all was heard was their heavy breathing and her phone vibrating furiously in the background.
***
"So how have you been?" Asia asked smiling up at her best friend. It was always nice to hear from her, Shantel had come a long way from her hoeish days.
"I'm good me. Me and Koffi are good. The other day he bought me a Michael Kors watch." She said smiling, lifting her wrist and showing off the glistening watch.

"Wow. He really does love you."

"Yeah and I love him more. I can't wait to see him. I haven't seen him since last week. I miss him." She said smiling brightly.

" I'm so proud of you. Like forreal you have come a long way. I'm not gonna lie you used to act like a sket but you've changed so much. All I'm saying is make me a bridesmaid at you and Koffi's wedding yeah." Asia said laughing. Shantel smiled guiltily. If only she knew what she had been getting up to.

"I know, Asia he just makes me happy. But you've come a long way too. You've always been shy but you've grown into a beautiful mature young girl. Yes your still shy but not as shy as you used too. You're just so down to earth. I'm happy you're my best friend."
"Awww."
**
Kwame and Asia walked with their arms interlinked. Asia had managed to drag away from the mandem and was forcing him to the library. He was failing chemistry and like the awesome person Asia was she had decided to tutor him.

They had settled on tutoring on Thursdays because they both had a free period after their Chemistry lesson so it was an opportunity to consolidate on what he didn't get in the lesson and other topics.

But unfortunately for Asia instead of her and Kwame going to library, Kwame had disappeared. It wasn't a problem for her. She could chill with her friends instead.

Ethan, Kwame, Shamar, Ryan, King, Jennifer, Lisa, Jermaine, Jade, Issac, Keisha, Amaka and some others had decided to go to the Caribbean restaurant down the road because their food was soul filling and cheap as hell. As they were signing out Lisa saw some girl she thought she recognised to the annoyance of the others, they were all hungry and this loud girl was making mediating on whether to call the girl or nah.
"Do you even know her?" Ethan asked kissing his teeth in frustration. They were all standing looking at some girl, they couldn't see her face as some girl with a huge bun was blocking her face.

"ASIA!!" She shouted. Asia stopped midway in convo as she heard her name being called. She looked and saw her baby girl Lisa amongst her other friends. Asia dropped her stuff as well as Lisa and they ran up to each other hugging like they hadn't seen each other in years.

"She is so buff." Keisha stated before receiving a hug from her.

"Yeah she is." Ethan nodded in agreement as he looked at Asia smiling and giggling with Lisa.
"Oh shit." Kwame muttered when everyone realised who it was.
"What?" Issac asked
"She's supposed to be tutoring me. If she clocks me...famm." Kwame muttered looking fearful. Asia wasn't someone to reckon with and Kwame realised this as they oddly became close friends. The girl had a mouth on her and wouldn't hesitate to cuss him for wasting her time.
His statement caused all his friends to laugh, gaining the attention of Asia and Lisa.

"Bae!" Asia shouted causing Ethan to look up. Asia raised her eyebrow looking at Ethan with a weird look as she went to hug her baby girl Amaka. Amaka was bae. Amaka and Asia immediately clicked due to Amaka and Asia's funny nature. Asia, Amaka and Lisa were talking when she noticed Jennifer screwing her. The fuck? Asia thought to herself

"Loooooool you thought she was calling you." Keisha said cackling. Jennifer slyly rolled her eyes. It's not everyday Asia you know.

After embracing Amaka and the other girls Asia clocked Ethan was there and some boy slyly hiding behind him. The fuck? Asia smiled at Ethan, he is so cute she thought. She then smirked when she clocked the suit the boy was wearing. Kwame, she thought shaking her head. She slyly walked up to the boys and stood directly behind Kwame.

" BOO!!" She shouted causing Kwame to jump and scream in a girly manner.

" Asia baby girl." Kwame said trying to ease his way out of the situation.

Asia laughed. He looked so scared so she gave him a hug. " Bruh do you really want me to tutor you or nah? Cos I'm planning to get some lunch. " She asked smiling, she found it so entertaining that this guy was actually trying to hide. Lol.

Kwame thought to himself. Chill with these jarring skets or chill with one of the most beautiful girls in the school. Kwame picked up his stuff and Asia linked arms with him.
"Famm I've got so much to tell you about certain man and girls in this school. Oh and if you're hungry I've got some chocolate in my bag" He said as he walked off with his new best friend.
****
You wasn't expediting it !
So questions:
Who was Shantel kissing?
Wahgwarn with Ethan?
Jennifer is so snaky but trust and believe King and Kwame are gonna play a huge role. I love Kwame he's so cute!!
#TeamJenandEthan or nah?
You lots are gonna hate Ethan.