Baby Boy Entertainment

BET Awards tonight in the UK!!!! My favourite award show!! I have been scrolling past my tl so no one can ruin it for me lol. I'm typing this in between adverts.
***
He hugged her pulling her body closer to his as she cried into his chest. He stroked her curly hair trying to hold back his own tears. The two stayed in that position, like two lost lovers caught in a photograph.

Eventually she pulled away and looked up at him through her thick eyelashes.
"Thank you for being here."

"It's okay. You know I love you b, I got you just know that."

Her eyes widened at his reply, as his deep chocolate whirl pool eyes stared deeply into her soul before leaning in and kissing her as if his mere existence depended on it.
***

Jerome stared at her with intent.

"An apology?" She repeated, her face furrowing in confusion.

"Yeah....I'm not going to explain to you why but just know everything will be revealed." He said before swiftly leaving the library.

Asia stared after him in confusion, an apology but for what?

Asia shaked off the weird feelings she was having and proceeded to continue with her revision, her music blasting through her Apple earphones. If her music wasn't so loud she would have noticed the guy who had just come in.

****
"So I want to do something big. I'm not to sure but obviously I would have to do it joint with Ethan because we have the same birthday but our birthday is during exams. I mean I do Btec so it's not a problem but everyone does AS so I wanna do a pre birthday turn up and then throw a big party after exams." Keisha said telling Lisa and Shariah her plans.

"Yeah that's calm. But what do you wanna do as the pre turn up?" Lisa asked

"Drink up with the mains, nothing big."

"Calm."

"Wait who's gonna be there?" Shariah asked nervously. She was dreading it already. She did not want to see Ethan, Asia or Jennifer as she was deeply embarrassed as well as disappointed by her previous actions.

"My squad and probably Asia and them lots because they are calm." Keisha replied.

Shariah plastered a fake smile on her face "Cool."

Shariah got up just as the bell rang.

"What lesson do you have?" Keisha asked

"Travel and tourism." Shariah replied before leaving the busy common room.

Guilt. That's all she felt. Shariah couldn't live with herself. A baby died because of her stupid obsession with Ethan and the sad part was that he wasn't even worth it.

She walked straight to the little office in the MFL block and sat down in the cold leather chair and stared straight at the person she had been waiting to see all day.

"I am so happy to see you." He said before closing the door.
****
The ball rolled away and he sighed, knowing he would have to now go rummaging through the bush to get it. As he walked he saw an unlikely figure holding onto the ball.

He walked to the boy spudding him.
"Long time no see." He said looking at his friend.

"Kwame you just ghosted. Where you been bruddah?" Shamar asked after embracing in a man hug with his brother from another mother. It had been months since the two had both chilled. Their whole squad had been split into two all because of some drama over some girl. A girl who was stingy with the kittykat, word to Joseline Hernandez.