The struggles

It was a strangely warm day in February when it dawned on Emiko that exam season was getting closer. Suddenly her world was going mad, she was catching feelings for a guy she shouldn't go for and all her work load was piling up. She had to do her AS Biology and Chemistry coursework, she was teaching herself alot of her courses because time was running out. It was getting so intense. Education wise her life was shambolic. Her social life was a myth. So called close friends betraying her, fuck boys messing her about and much much more. It was then Emiko had realised she had reached her breaking point. She needed peace. She needed to get her priorities straight. She needed to focus. May 11th was soon approaching and Exam season would soon kick off. At that point Emiko decided that she would put her wattpad stories on hold. She decided that she didn't have time for drama with the bitches at her school and she had decided to air these fuckboys. After all they weren't going to do her exams for her. Soon Emiko would bounce back.

Yeah guys so basically my stories are on hold. Thank you to all the lovelies that have read, voted and commented on my stories. I appreciate it so much. But don't worry I'll be back.
Signed Emiko-Love 2K15