Open day open heart

Heyy guys sorry this is late, I know I was supposed to upload Friday but I forgot Soz. I was dealing with some bullshit that will be later revealed in this story.

******

Sunday 12th October 2014
Omg he likes me, what the fuck do I do? Asia paced her room up and down in a frenzy as she spoke vigorously to her best friend Jen on the phone. It was unbelievable, Maison spoke to a lot of girls and always described his infatuation with mixed race girls however he liked her of all people. Even Shantel believed that he liked her,  Asia didn't think so but slyly thought that he liked Shantel, most guys did. It was something that could easily cause a riff in their friendship if it wasn't handled with care, after all you have to be gentle with matters of the heart.

"Asia I can't believe it, actually I can because of the way he was acting a while ago." Jen said in a matter of fact tone.

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever you're not in school he flips. Like remember that time you was sent home because of uniform? "

"Yeah."

"Remember how Arielle called you and you spoke to him? That day he was begging to speak to you, he kept on asking where you were and if you was still coming."

"Loooooool wow. This was something I was not expecting. Thing is I think I like someone else."

" Ethan alie?"

".........."

" I knew it. You always speak about him and you guys are always looking at each other. Ethan's a nice guy, he went to my primary school. Awww."

"Jen leave me man. Is it that bait? Shantel clocked I liked him before I did."

"Asia it's because we know you and how you're like. It's cute. I think he likes you too. What about Maison though?"

"What about him? He knows I like Ethan, he knew I liked someone else before he even told me he caught feelings. But what's peak is that he keeps on asking me so much bullshit questions like why Ethan of all people, saying shit about how I could do better. Bullshit Jen utter rubbish. It's so awkward Jen. I want to avoid him."
But the inevitable can never be avoided.
****

Tuesday 14th October 2014

Asia

Asia sat in the assembly that was held for all the sixth formers who were taking part in the open day. She was with a girl named Nicki who attended her old high school and Asia's best friend Jennifer.

"It is so nice to see so many sixth formers dedicate their time to their school. And because of that we are indebted to you. We are so grateful for your time and dedication. Which is why we have decided to honour you guys with the priority of getting the first letters for the annual school trip to Belgium. Your trip letters have been stared so that the finance office know that your place is priority." Mr Thomas the head of sixth form students said. The sixth formers cheered. The trip to Belgium was almost legendary. It was an infamous annual trip at Xavier Sixth Form, known for all the movements that occured. It was a live trip that left the social hub of the sixth form buzzing with gossip. Asia walked out of the assembly with the trip letter in her hand, contemplating on whether to go. She and Jennifer walked back into their psychology lesson which had previously been interrupted because of the assembly for sixth formers helping out that day.

The bell rang a few minutes later, signalling the end of the day. Jennifer, Shantel, Afua, Santana and Asia filed out of their psychology lesson. They were all helping out at open evening but at different aspects of the school. Asia, Santana and Afua were one of the many people helping in the science department.  "Guys what time do we have to be at Miss Murphy's? " Asia asked Santana and Afua who were also in Asia's biology class.