Play No Games

Heyy lovelies. Oh and a special hello to all my silent readers gurrl is see you. Yeah just a side note you are gonna hate Asia soon.
****
"Asia what the fuck?" King said angrily as he pulled away from Asia staring at her with disbelief. This wasn't the girl he knew. Yes what they were doing was wrong, however he thought she had feelings for him. Evidently not. It made him ponder on the words that came out of Jerome's mouth a couple of days ago. Maybe she was loving the crew as Jerome had suggested. If anything it should have been Ethan's name she should have been moaning if not his. It would have been understandable if she had done so, seeing as they had just came out of a relationship. But it was Kwame's name she had been moaning, maybe she was low key fucking him. Well whatever it was, in that moment King had decided that he wouldn't want to be involved. Well go any further than he had already gone. It was clear from the get go that this girl was trouble.

"Babe I don't even know why I said his name. I am sorry."

"Asia don't even apologise. You were nothing but a quick link I didn't get to fuck. Yeah we were friends but at the end of the day this was just a quick ting, no strings attached. If fucking everyone is your thing then who am I to judge." King said as he adjusted himself and left the empty IT suite.

King's words stung, replaying in her head harshly like a broken record. When did boys start running my life? Asia thought to herself. When had she become like this? At the beginning of the year Asia had promised herself no distractions but yet here she was letting stupid fuck boys get in the way of her goals and ambitions. However what left Asia confused was why she was passionately moaning her male best friend's name when she was sure she didn't have no feelings for him. At that point in time Asia decided that she would get in touch with herself before she became lost in all the madness that had taken place. They say situations can bring out the good or bad in a person, and Asia was yet to learn this lesson.
***
"So a competitive inhibitor inhibits enzyme action by binding to its active site." Asia murmured as she went over her unit 2 notes for biology. She had a mock that was coming up soon and she was determined not to fail. Since Asia had started Xavier Sixth Form her A grade average had plummeted to a series of Us, Es and the one B in psychology.

Unfortunately Asia had failed her December mocks for biology and Miss Murphy was livid, adamant on using Asia as an example of a bad A level student. Miss Murphy had embarrassed Asia gravely, shouting at her biology and chemistry grades in the middle of their lesson, telling her "Why are you even in my class, yet alone taking A-Level sciences". Asia was not willing to have that repeat itself so she was working her butt off, even though the mocks were a month and half away.

The library was eerily silent as the sun began to set. Britain, she thought shaking her head. It was only 16:35 that Saturday afternoon but it seemed much later. Asia wrapped her arms around herself, trying to insulate herself, just twenty five minutes to go and then you can leave, she thought, willing herself not to leave the freezing library. Just then vibrations coming from her pocket interrupted her internal war. She looked at the phone and saw that Shantel was calling her. Hmmm, Shantel had been MIA for the past week and Asia knew something was bugging her, but she didn't want to ask and run the risk of triggering an outburst from Shantel. Asia picked up the phone "Gurrl. I need you. I have done something so bad." Shantel cried into the phone. Asia hung up and packed her stuff. She was on her way.
**
The Day Before
Arielle looked up at her day one best friend with a brow raised. This did not sound like Asia at all. "Yooo I am telling you. King was so angry, he came into the common room cussing everything in sight. So then Issac called him over to know wahgwarn and then he told us that Asia and him had been fucking when she moaned Kwame's name." Keisha said wide eyed.

"Naah Asia isn't like that. Are you really gonna believe the guy that snaked one of his dons."

"Mhhhmm I don't but at the same time I have always suspected Asia and Kwame." Keisha said.