Lost People Wander 0.5

Yoo I'm on a roll. Three updates in one day, and the award goes to Emiko for dedication loool. Guys this chapter is dedicated to the lovely @KiaraPreddieeTinkaa for all the love. Yes I see you gurrl.

AN : I'm gonna skip a bit.
***
January 2015
Three months later
"Why did you call me over?" Maison asked irritated.
" Don't you remember that conversation that we had months ago. The one about Asia and Ethan."
"Yeah. But they're are going out now. Sooo your point is."

Shariah brought out what was hidden behind her and waved it in the air celebrating.

" Oh my God you didn't."

"I did."

" You're one evil crazy bitch."
***
" What am I to you?" Jennifer asked as she picked up her bra lying on the ground. They had been messing around for months and their friendship had taken a huge toll. In the beginning there was immense flirting, banter and everything you could look for in a friendship. He was her rock and she trusted him so much that she gave him her virginity. After that their friendship went downhill and she became what was known as the modern day mistress. A sidechick.

"My sidechick now get the fuck out of my house." Ethan replied, not even looking in her direction.

For the past five months Jennifer and Ethan had been messing about. She thought he loved her but that idea went out of the window when he made Asia his girlfriend. But he was still messing with her and promised her he was going to break up with Asia. However it was evident that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Jennifer had stopped speaking to Asia months ago to the dismay of Asia. Asia had tried to confront her on various occasions, wanting to sit down and find the root of the problem. However Jennifer did not have it within her to admit to Asia that she was in fact jealous of her life. How exactly could you tell your best friend that you was sleeping with her boyfriend? You couldn't, which was why Jennifer made sure to distance herself from her, so that at least she couldn't do anything spiteful.

Jennifer gathered her belongings quickly before he threw her stuff out like he had done the previous week. She would continuously tell herself that she could do better and she would never go back. But it took just one look and one smile to have her rushing back into his arms and in between his legs. That was why Ethan lost respect for her, she continuously let him get away with all the bullshit he done to her. He knew she would always come crawling back.

She left his flat, crying tears, she needed someone, anyone who could give her some sort of guidance. She picked up dialling the one person who wouldn't want to speak to her, bracing herself for the harsh words that was sure to come her way.
**
Asia walked to her biomedical sciences workshop with her friend King. King was part of the mandem. He was a very attractive Jamaican boy she had always noticed but never really spoke to. However they became friends on the first day of their workshop when they were lost together at St Georges Hospital. Xavier Sixth Form had picked a few exceptional science students to take part in the workshop at St Georges, and they were both required to go there on Wednesdays.

" King I swear he gets me so mad." Asia said sighing in frustration running her hands through her curly hair.

Her and Ethan had been dating for the past three months but already their relationship was on the rocks. This was for various reasons. Their schedules always clashed. Mainly because Asia done a lot of voluntary work and workshops at different Russell group universities. Asia wanted to study neuroscience but she still explored different aspects of science to see if it was the career path she wanted to take.

Ethan always seemed to be occupied but he never had a valid reason. He would make plans and then discard them. When they were eventually together, he would consistently stay on the phone. But the thing that irked Asia the most was the fact that he was a serial flirt.