Pancakes and Lingerie

Heyy lovelies and hello little shy one who is new to this story, yes you hiding in the corner, it's okay honey you can vote, don't be scared. Loooool. I am in such a happy mood, done some banging essay for philosophy. I feel accomplished so I thought why not upload? So here it is.

***
"Can I hit in the morning, sun rising as you moaning..." J.Cole's distinct voice could be heard playing in the background as Shantel awoke to an empty bed. He's left she thought, before she smelt the sweet scent of chocolate chip pancakes and his deep voice singing along. She slipped out of the bed, still clad in her kinky lingerie from the night before, and made her way down the steps. She smiled as she was met with the lovely view of his muscular back, decorated with the scratch marks she had caused. She blushed at the very thought of them two at it again.

"Hey baby." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. She felt him chuckle as he turned around and lifted her onto the counter and started caressing her thighs.

"Good morning beautiful." He murmured against her neck, making Shantel blush. If only Koffi made me feel like this, she thought. Shantel loved Koffi, she did, but with this guy he made her feel so appreciated and loved. She knew that Koffi loved her but all he ever seemed to do was shower her with pointless expensive gifts. She would much rather prefer to be showered with his love and attention. Koffi was never there for her emotionally, well not anymore. All they ever did was argue, he was very temperamental. But when they were good they were really good but when it was bad it was like visiting the underworld.

Shantel really wanted to be with this guy but the problem was commitment. Shantel had realised she would dump Koffi in a heartbeat for this guy, however the issue here was commitment. Although Shantel was ready to commit, he wasn't.

"Baby what are we?" She asked looking up at him with adoration. He was so damn beautiful.

"We are two people of the homo sapien species." He said straight faced

"Seriously?" She said raising her eyebrows.
"Why do we need to define what we are? Labels aren't necessary."

"But-"

'Nothing. Know that I am into you and I want you, so come over here and show papi some love." He said grabbing her by her bum. He was very manipulative and knew exactly how to keep her happy. He didn't want to be with her, his heart was somewhere else but he was ready to live life for the now. And she was here right now.
***
Jennifer grabbed her purse as she left her house. Earlier that day she had got a call from Ethan telling her to come over for dinner with the fam. Ethan was going to introduce her to his family and break the news of her pregnancy. Jennifer was super nervous and was scared. She wished she had someone to express her feelings to but her friends had slyly turned from her. It was the way they looked at her, almost as if they were mustering up the will to tolerate her. She would have turned to Shariah but she too had been acting off with her.

Jennifer sat on the 250 half way through her journey when she got a call from Ethan. "Babes something has come up so don't come." He said into the line breathing heavily. She tried to hold back the tears that were forming in her eyes. He was cheating and she knew it.
***
Asia chased after her friend Santana. She finally caught up with her and snatched her phone. "Some any side chick." Asia said kissing her teeth before pressing the 'x' on the snapchat video erasing it. That morning Santana had dragged Asia onto the packed bus just as the doors were closing. Asia got on but her bag didn't resulting in her bag hanging out of the bus for their whole journey. Santana thought it would be funny to get the whole embarrassing ordeal on camera, resulting in Asia chasing her down the steep hill to delete the video.

"You should have seen you see your face." Santana said breathing deeply and laughing.

Santana's contagious laugh resulted in Asia laughing at the hilarious ordeal. The two girls made their way to the serene library. "Yoo where is Shantel?" Santana asked.
Since the beginning of the academic year it had been routine that Asia, Santana and Shantel would come to school and chill before tutorial time as their tutor rooms were in the same block.