CHAPTER 16: FEELINGS

Suhad was immediately taken to the hospital without any delay. He was taken to the emergency room before they realized that his injuries needed immediate surgery so they took him to the operation room and the doctors didn't waste a second as they tended to his injuries.

Thankfully some of the nurses know him so they immediately contacted his family to inform them of the current situation so they'll get there.

Daihaah whom had came for checkup and was by the nurses when they made the call turned her head to look at them. She walked to the counter and smiled at the nurses that stood at the other side, "Excuse me did you just say something about Suhad Sagir?" she asked making the nurses nod with a grim look on their faces, "Can I know what happened to him?"

"Are you related to the patient?" One of the nurses asked.

"Well...no. But he's my husband's best friend" she explained hoping that will be enough to allow the nurse to tell her what happened to him.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I can't give out patient's information without any family relation"

"Please just tell me, he and I are really close" she said with concern lacing her tone. She saw the hesitation the nurse's eyes, "Please..."

The nurse sighed, "He got into an accident"

Daihaah gasped as her eyes widened, "W-what's h-his condition right now?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. That I can't tell, really. We have to wait until the doctor comes out from the surgery he's undergoing first"

Daihaah nodded as she gulped, "Ok, thank you"

"You're welcome ma'am"

Daihaah pulled out her phone out of her handbag as she walked away. She quickly called Prince and waited for him to pick up the call—which he did after four rings, "Hey...You need to come to the hospital now. Something's happened to Suhad and I'm having a bad feeling about it"

~*~

Jakadiya whom got to the hospital before the others waited outside the operation room as she paced about the place trying to think of some sort of plan before Suhad's mother arrives. She knew without a doubt that when she gets here Mamita will ask for a full report and though Suhad will be unconscious that time Jakadiya knew well that isn't what he wants.

And he'd always trusted her to have his back and this is one of the times she has to save him.

When Mamita and Fatimah arrived Fatimah already had tears streaming down her face while Mamita being the stone cold woman she is had her usual stoic façade on. But anyone who knows their family will know that underneath she's crumbling because as of the moment her most prized possession—the son she's flaunting with is fighting for his life. Obviously she'll be worried sick, she just won't show it.

"Ma'am these are his belongings that were found with him" A nurse said as she handed Suhad's phone, wallet, and others things to Mamita whom took it with a curt nod. She touched the now cracked screen of phone making it immediately come to life and his home screen wallpaper took her aback. It was still the picture of Jannah he had gotten from Fatimah.

Her brows creased up as she wondered who the girl is. For a fact she wasn't just an ordinary girl he goes out with since he made her picture his profile picture but she also isn't among the girl that Mamita had and will pick to be his bride. She scoffed slightly as she turned the phone off.

So it was because of this girl that he refused to be with Bilkisu? She thought. Nope, not on my watch.

Prince Aamir arrived along with Daihaah whom was already at the hospital to show their support which Mamita very much appreciated as she had always liked Aamir—or more like fear the boy knowing how vulgar he can be no matter who a person is. Daihaah however, she liked the girl because in a way she changed the boy she covertly fears. So, she had to tolerate and like them both. That is a must.