CHAPTER 41: FAMILIA

"Hey, cut that correctly. You're making the sizes too big"

"Don't tell me you don't know how to hold a knife correctly. See the way you're holding it" Jannah sighed loudly, smacking her hand on her forehead as she watched Suhad trying to get a hold of the knife in his hand.

Daihaah stood beside her with arms folded over her torso, a spatula in her left hand. "Aish!" She muttered in annoyance as she watched Prince cut vegetables the size of her thumb. "You can cook, how is cutting vegetables so hard?" She glared at him.

Prince looked up, brows furrowed, "Cutting vegetables is hard. See, I mistakenly cut my thumb. I can barely move it"

Daihaah hummed, glaring at his thumb that he 'cut'.

Jannah however was at lost for words. She quietly watched Suhad raise the knife up above his head, then tilted his head to the side as he watched the fish in front of him—which his wife expected him to cut.

"You're cooking, not going for war. Why are you holding it like that?" She asked calmly. She had zero energy to argue with him further. They had been on this for twenty minutes now and so far, all the guys did was give them headache.

Suhad dropped his hand immediately after he said that. "But in medical school, we were told—"

"You attended a business school" Jannah cut him off, one of her brows raised slightly silently daring him to continue with his fake story.

Prince nodded, his eyes meeting his friends who was wordlessly asking him for help. He smiled, "But back in our secondary school, Suhad you remember right...."

Suhad nodded furiously, his smile mirroring that of Prince's.

"...During physics class we were told the classification of living things"

"You both attended commercial classes" It was Daihaah's turn to cut her husband, "And classification of living things was in biology"

Prince and Suhad shared a look, before the two nodded furiously.

Suhad chuckled, "Yes. I remember now. Just like Boyar's law was in Biology" He turned to Prince who nodded in agreement.

Prince snapped his fingers together, "That's right. And Gang Monera in Chemistry"

Jannah stared at her husband, then moved her gaze to Prince. She covered her face with her hands, shaking his furiously, "I can't deal with you two" She muttered; unable to hide the chuckle that erupted from her throat.

Daihaah sighed loudly, smacking her spatula on the kitchen counter. It made the three flinch from how loud it was. "Suhad, it's Boyle's law and it was in Chemistry. Carino, it's Kingdom Monera and that was in Biology..." She stated calmly—a bit too calmly. That was short-lived though because she smacked the spatula again, "You two never offered anything science related, most you make references with that?!"

The two men gulped. An angry Daihaah is not a good sight for anyone.

Jannah chuckled slightly when she noticed the fear in the men's eyes. She didn't blame them though, Daihaah looked ready to strangle them both. So, she decided to step in, "How about Daihaah and I handle this, while you two go ahead and interact with others or something?"

"Well, we don't want to leave you do all the work alone..." Prince started, he and his friend sharing a look again.

"But we can't turn back your offer like this. It will hurt you" Suhad finished.

"Yes" Prince nodded, "We also have a 100 percent we do not want to help you today policy, so we'll get going now"

That was all the two said before storming out. The sound of the front doors before banged shut reached the girl's ears. The two turned around and looked at each other, then laughed the next second.