CHAPTER 33: WILDCATS

Happy birthday to three most people that mean a lot to me.

Hasmerh, you know I love you B! Happy Birthday.

Aminatou, I Love you! Happy birthday love.

And Xaharau my PIC. I din't forget your birthday. I wanted to be 'fashionably' late.

You know I'll never admit this, I'll probably deny it in the next five minutes but I love you girl! You are the best person I've met on Wattpad since the beginning of when I started writing here. Back then when nobody paid attention to this author, you did. You supported me throughout the way. From 'Ef-Kay' to 'Ferdeausee_' you were there and believe me, if that isn't friendship then I don't know what it is. You supported this girl here to become who she is today and she loves you for it. No words will be enough to explain just how much you mean to me.

I LOVE YOU GIRL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Btw...don't you dare bring this up tomorrow(I don't love you then anymore)

READ THE CHAPTER AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING IF YOU HAVE READ THE LAST UPDATE.

Jannah was about to say something to stop Daihaah but Daihaah is already storming towards the woman by then. So, just like the good friend she is, she leaned back and watched the drama unfold.

What? She knows better than to try and stop Daihaah when she sets her heart to do something. Especially in that state. It's a no-go area.

Daihaah crouched low infront of her daughter and embraced the sobbing girl. The woman scared her to no ends. "Sorry baby. Mammy is here" Daihaah whispered running her hand through herdaughter's hair.

This made the woman scoff and fold her hands over her torso.

"Go to Mommy Jannah okay? Mammy has something to do now. She has to teach someone manners" She pulled back and gestured for the girl to Jannah who opened her hands and took the girl in her arms.

Jannah held Rahma in her hands who in turn rested her head on Jannah's torso, her thumb in her mouth. Jannah patted her back.

"What did you just call my daughter?" Daihaah asked staring at the woman in the eyes. The sleeves she rolled up earlier, unfolded so she rolled them beyond her wrist slightly again.

Her hand is itching to slap someone's daughter.

The woman looked back at Daihaah not intimidated the least, "Ugly. Thing" She repeated with no hint of fear in her tone.

She's one of those people that's not intimidated by people easily.

Daihaah chuckled humorlessly and right then Jannah knew that drama is about to unfold. And what did she do? The wicked girl chuckled and asked one of the people she recognize to please help her with popcorn. She didn't want to miss an ounce of the drama, otherwise she would've gotten it herself.

A couple of people stood to watch what's going to happen. Everyone knew not to mess with a pregnant woman so why did the woman do that? No one knows

Prince and Suhad walked in at the instant along with Sameer the truck head—according to Daihaah and two other men, plus Aneesah who had to be there because this is her project after all. Faruk went back to Katsina yesterday, he had work to do there so he left his wife in Abuja who will return the day afterwards.

Prince and Suhad didn't have to be there. However, Daihaah insisted on coming so Prince tagged along to keep an eye on his wife. Suhad however, tagged along to 'make sure everything goes accordingly'. Though, everyone knows that he's only there to see his wife. What else? He's the one guy that does not attend any sort of meetings unless he knows he'll be dismissed for neglect of action.