Chai With Jannah☕

Cameraman: OK we're live in 3...2...1!!

Jannah Mia:*smiles at audience* Hello everyone, it's been a while and welcome to the annual Chai With Jannah interview of your favorite characters!

*Audience cheers*

One of audience: What happened to them? We haven't seen them in a while.

Jannah Mia: I took it down because of some personal reasons.

A person from the audience: When's the next update?

Jannah Mia: As per tradition, just like I've been doing for the past two years, I don't update my books in Ramadan.

Audience: Then bring the books back!

Jannah Mia: We'll see. *looks at the camera* Without further ado, let's start the interview shall we?

The first person we have is no stranger here. She's basically the genesis behind this story. By now you must've guessed who I'm talking of. Ladies and gentlemen (The few that are here), let's all welcome by namesake, Firdaus Jannah Mahmoud.

J. Mahmoud: *Smiles at the audience and Jannah* Hello everyone! Ramadan Mubarak.

Jannah Mia: Ramadan Mubarak to you too namesay. *Grins* I must say, married life is doing you good, see how you fine like this like one this week bride. This kind beauty that only Firdausi(s) have. I mean---

Jameela: *Glares at Jannah* We get it! Enough. Let's just get down to business, shall we?

Jannah Mia: *Glares at Jameela but kept her mouth shut* So Namesake *Turns to Jannah* I think I speak for everyone when I ask, when are you finally going to tell Suhad what's bothering you? I mean, we're all curious to see the lovey dovey side of you two.

Audience: Yeah! Ehen now!

Random girl in the audience: Suhad marry me if she doesn't want you! *Yells*

J. Mahmoud: *Glares at the girl, one good enough to send her to an early grave before turning to Jannah Mia* We would eventually talk about that when the time comes. For now, there's so many things going on that exposing it would harm our relationship.

Jannah Mia: But don't you think delaying will only drift you two apart?

J. Mahmoud: No. No matter what, he and I will always find a way to get back together.

Jameela: *Glares at her sister in law then mutters* Not in I have something to do with it.

Jannah Mia: *Decided to ignore Jameela since she's the writer* But what if Suhad marries another girl, maybe someone amongst the audience? I'm sure there are lots of girls who would love to be his wife.

J. Mahmoud: they can dream all they want because he will always be mine, alone.

Jannah Mia: *Smirks* Really? I mean the last chapter ended on a cliffhanger, it really looked like he's getting married.

J. Mahmoud: *Gasps then turn to her husband* You wouldn't dare!

Suhad: *Stopped sipping the Pepsi he stole from Jannah* I actually would not mind a second wife, and maybe a third. A fourth wife will be nice too.

J. Mahmoud: What do you think you're doing?

Suhad: Come on Jay, it's sunnah.

J. Mahmoud: *Hisses and looks away* Marry the wives if you want, I don't care!

Jannah Mia: *Smiles wickedly* I can make that happen.

Both Suhad and Jannah: Oh shut up!

Jannah Mia: *Instantly kept shut* Okay...moving on...Fatimah! What's up with you?

Fatimah: Nothing much.

Jannah Mia: You still love Kamal right?

Fatimah: *Looks around trying to stop Kamal* Shush! What if he hears you?

J. Mahmoud: Wait....she has a crush on who?

Jannah Mia: *Ignores her namesake* Well, I would love to make this story a trilogy by writing a book on you. I have a feeling that there's a certain someone that would fit in well with you.

J. Mahmoud: So you'd write a story on Fatimah?

Jannah Mia: Yess! Once I'm done with yours. It'll be her turn.

Suhad: Will it be about her and Kamal?

Jannah Mia: Pfft! Kamal for where? Guy is too deep in love with Bilkisu. His heart belongs to her.

J. Mahmoud: Then who will you pair her up with?

Jannah Mia: *Smirks* You'll see.

Fatimah: *groans* I don't like this

Jannah Mia: Too bad I don't care. *Turns away* Moving on, Jameela! Do you think you can ever love your sister in law?

Jameela: *Rolls her eyes* As if!

Jannah Mia: Why do you hate her so much?

Jameela: *Turns around, crossed her legs and looked at her sister in law* Simple. She's mad.

Jannah Mia: *All trace of lark disappears from her face as she turns to her namesake* Jannah—

J. Mahmoud: *Looks pained and mutters* I'm going now *Stood up and left the stage, ignoring the calls from the others*

Suhad: *Turns to his sister* What the hell was that?!

Jameela: *Shrugs, a devious smile making its way on her lips* Nothing

Suhad: Man I got to go after her *Stands up and walks away*

Random person in the audience: *Yells* GIVE HER SOME PEPSI!

Jannah Mia: *Chukles* Well, ladies and gentlemen, with our main stars now missing; I guess we'd have to call this a day here.

Hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did. More Chai with Jannah coming soon so stay tuned. Ramadan Mubarak and Iftar Kareem!

Goodnight.

CAMERAMAN: AND WE'RE OUT!

Audience; *cheers*