25

Aidan's POV

Aidan saw himself laying on the dirty floor, squirming and groaning of pain. There was a woman beside the smirking man, and a bloodied Caleb.

His eyes were half closed, but he was clearly awake! Suddenly the smirking man talked,

"You don't learn do you? I don't kill people! I'm not a monster... All of those people are just unconscious! I can't kill people when I got something I wanted! You can take all of those people back...but you have to leave one of your lovers!"

What does he mean by that? Caleb loves me right?

Alec asked himself as he watched Caleb taking steps which were definitely not to him. His eyes hurt but he had to focus to see the person that was important than him.

Sadly, it was as he was suspecting. Caleb was so in love with Caren. He was just giving him the benefit of doubt since he went as far as making him his Luna.

Although he caught on the fact that Caleb didn't like him for him, but because of Caren, he was determined to reverse that...and honestly he was doing good.

The day his doubts were confirmed was that day Caleb was introduced to his parents and he was hurting on the mere thought of Caren not choosing him.

Funny, if you think about it! And here he was happy for getting a breather on the life strike, but goddess really said not for you!

He looked at Bryson as he said his last snarky comment. But he was already dead inside. He really wanted Caleb to say sike and grab him and run from there.

But a boy gotta dream man!

Caleb just stood there frozen, staring at him while bringing Caren closer to his chest. Alec smiled and his life flashed before him.

Well, he was useless anyway! At least a female alpha will do better work as a Luna right? Perfect combo if you ask him.

Light said YEET!

Soon his eyes were engulfed with darkness but he could necessarily hear little things going on. He was dumped on a cold surface and gave a thump sound.

"Is he dead?" One man asked, the other touched his neck to find his pulse. But at that point even himself couldn't hear his own heartbeats.

"I guess? Should I make this-"

"Leave him! At least we can give him a light death now can we? If he isn't dead then he will die peaceful, not that bloodied up!"

Bryson told his man and started to make his way to Alec. He squirted down and took his face on his big hands making Alec to relax his expression.

"Poor thing! I never wanted to tie you between this! I hope you have good time in heaven! I'm sure you are in there now! Here, this is to whoever that finds your corpse so they can give you proper funeral!"

Bryson said and put a piece of paper beside him. Then they left.

I know! It's terrifying to get favours from people that don't care about you.

He remembered days when he thought all those things will be over once he turns 18. He will gain his Omega, and a mate who will love him unconditionally.

Laughingly!

He was done being loved by people just because they feel something in him. His mother had to raise him till that age so that she can see his father coming.

She was never entitled to raise him since he was accidental child. But she did. Because his father, Neil, would come every weekend for him.

He remembered those days were the ones he saw his mother smiling so brightly. But she was always so grim around him.