13

Caleb Martinez

Wake up sleepy head you're crushing me with your physique! I heard a strained voice from the room.

I opened my eyes and flinched when the bright light fell on them. I looked down and saw Alec squirming to get out of my grasp. How cute..

Good morning gorgeous! I said releasing his waist. He huffed and sat still huffing. I sat abruptly.

Are you hurt? I asked taking his shoulders examining him frantically. He giggled and took my chin on his small hand. He lifted my chin and landed a peck on my lips.

Alec... He smiled and looked away shyly. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He opened his eyes wide.

Thank you! I want these morning kisses every morning! I said releasing him. He jerked his brows and scoffed.

You have to pay for them! He said crossing his hands across his chest pouting.. aaargh😣😣😣

How?

Take me to a date! He said his face lit again. I smiled, of course I should have known.

Okay! Today? I asked on hushed voice. He smiled nodding. I smiled and nodded back..

Okay!

Well, this is awkward! Do we have to live together from now on? Does it mean that I have to move him to my pack house? But he's not used to live in pack house...what if he doesn't like that? What should I do?

I never thought of this untill today. What should I really do? I had no idea! I shifted my other leg and looked out the window as Alec prepare himself..

Well, I have to pass home for me to put on some decent clothes. I can't go on the public in this pyjamas or those bloodied clothes.

Hey, I'm ready! Alec said  coming out from the dresser. He was wearing the short sleeved shirt and khaki shorts. I stared at his long slender legs...

Stop drooling at me, I'm all yours to look at! Now, let's get going! I'm sure you want to pass home? I took clothes for our date! He said swinging a shopping bag in front of me.

I chuckled and giggled shyly. I stood up from where I was sitting and went to do my business in the toilet..

Actually, you're so lucky Alec found you! Carl said but I ignored him though, he was right! We are so lucky Alec found us.

Hey, come on! I heard his voice and I smiled. Strangely, he became comfortable around me overnight...and I.. I am awkward around him now...

Switched roles?

I got out and he smiled.

Let's go! But I must warn you! I'm sure my crazy family is out there waiting to interrogate us!

There was no one! Literally no one! Alec was surprised saying it's new. Even cars were gone. Just my car at the parking lot.

Don't worry! I'm sure they are planning surprise party for you! Let's go! He nodded but he was still worried.

I opened the door for him and he mumbled something like thank you and got inside. He sat and I fastened his seat belt.

I went to the driver seat and started the car. He looked outside and danced with his fingers. I occasionally looked at him and he would smile when our eyes met..

Uhm, Caleb! Have you ever dated anyone? He asked suddenly. It was random but do obvious.

Nope! I answered stepping on the gas. He gasped.