10

Caleb Martinez

I hugged Alec closer and tighter as he groan due to splitting headache he was experiencing. I squeezed his body against mine as he squirmed sobbing..

He's recognizing us! Carl said letting a satisfied sigh.

I know! But I'm still salty for not knowing it's his birthday today! He had a rough day!

Oh shut up! That's your problem! Don't act like we are friends! He snapped at me and faded away. I smiled knowing he didn't mean that.

I pulled away and looked at his brown eyes. He looked at me firmly. I wondered what he was thinking, before I said anything the boy in the room snatched him from me.

Get away from him you hypocritical bastard! He growled at me. I blinked looking at the scene confused. Alec looked at me for a solid minute before turning to the boy..

Liam, sweetie! He's not a bad man! He's here for us! He said nodding his head at him assuring. The boy, Liam looked at me with suspicious eyes but then looked down..

I'm sorry! He mumbled. I smiled and shook my head in disagreement.

You son of the bitch! Do you understand what you have done? Do you understand? The man came running and grabbed my collar. I looked at him and sighed.

Do you really want to do this??? You know I'm powerful,even if you gather all male omegas in the world you can't suppress me! I suggest you stop! I said feeling the surge of power rushing inside me towards my eyes

My eyes must have turned black judging by the terrified look on Liam and Alec's faces. I glanced at them and turned to a man he call himself my father.

I growled at him and he stepped back. I blinked and gulped looking at the boys behind me.

This isn't over! Bear that in mind! He said turning to me. He glared at me and lowered his gaze.

Listen son-

Don't son me! I'm not your son! I cut him off taking another step toward him. He gasped and stepped back.

Okay! If that is what you really want! He said glancing at boys behind me then ran off. I fell on the floor and let out an agony shriek.

What did that bastard do to deserve your agony? Stop being soft and finish him next time you see him! Carl said in his usual calm tone. Mph! This motherfucker...

You're the one who desert me whenever we come across him! I blamed him back. He let out his dramatic gasp and I rolled my eyes

What do you mean I desert you? Your dad make it so I can't come forward! You know that you frick! He said and as soon as he finished I felt someone creeping beging me. I swung my hand and smack.

Get away! I yelled. I turned to see who creeped on me and it was Alec. My eyes was wide awake in shock. Liam ran to him and held him.

What the fuck wrong with you? He just wanted to help! Liam yelled at me holding unconscious body of Alec. I sighed and took one step toward them.

Stop right there! I don't care who you are-

I'm his mate-

I TOLD YOU I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! If you hurt Alec, someone I looked forward meeting, you will go through these hands! He said glaring at me.

I froze. Someone he looked forward meeting? Who is he? I sighed in defeat and raise my arms in surrender.

Okay, okay! I get it you don't trust me...but let me at least carry him home! I don't think you can carry him in that condition-