11

Alec Myers

I felt hands on my waist and a firm fabric of the chest I was leaning on. What the... How did I know it was chest?

I tried to open my eyes and I blinked open. I was welcomed with the most pleasant scene in my life..

Caleb's face!

He was looking at me as I opened my eyes to see him. He had that worried look on his face. But it was like I'm in the bed...why is his hands on my waist?

I tried to sit but no..he was carrying me bridal style. I felt so embarrassed. When did I pass out on his arms. He pressed his lips in thin line and looked forward..

Put him down! Right now! I had dad's harsh voice. I looked up and Caleb was holding back something by clenching his jaws...

Anger? Worry? Despair?

He turned to me and his eyes connected with mine. He sighed and put me down gently. I stood and wobbled, but Caren came to me before I landed..

Get out! Harsh voice came again. I looked aside and dad was glaring at Caleb.. I flinched.

Dad, why are you yelling at him? I shouted at the maximum of my lungs. The all people present in the room turned to me.

Caleb looked at me with that hurt look again. I flinched... Tell me why that hurt me..it hurt to see him with that look..

I wiggled out of Caren's hold and stumbled my way to Caleb.. I wobbled again and nearly fell but Caleb caught me before that happened..

Dad wanted to make a move but Mom held him back. I tore my gaze from that murderous gaze of dad to the scene that I would want to see forever..

Blue eyes full of worry gazed back at me. I blinked and opened my mouth to say something but it never registered what that thing is...

Caleb looked away and a tear strolled down his cheek. My hand found it's way and wiped the tear. I was becoming teary myself..

Is this the effect of the mates? To feel the same thing the other feel? Then I would feel all of his pains? His happiness? That's...

Caleb please, don't-

I'm sorry! Because of me... because of me you-

I cut him off by doing something that I wanted to do it a long time ago, but I didn't know it would be at this type of situation...

As I connected my lips to his I could feel and saw dad's movement at the corner of my eye..

Are you thick or plain stupid? They are fucking mates! Calm down your horses! Mother scolded him and he shrink

My attention turned to the action I just did. I suddenly pulled away and looked at him. He smiled and I looked away shyly..

Aaw! My big brother is shy? Dina teased coming closer and poked my arm in playful manner. I smiled and looked away..

What do you mean big brother? How is he your big brother? He's not your brother! We heard a voice from behind of Caleb..

Shit!

Uhm Liam-

What are you doing here? I remember you kid.. I think I saw you once! Aren't you... Haves son? Dad asked as he come forward to question Liam.

Liam nodded and looked down. Dad suddenly lit up and smiled.

Oh dear! How are your dads doing? It's been long time since I last saw them... How is Neil doing!? Did he get another baby hehe! Dad asked chuckling..