17

Caleb Martinez

My limbs carried me to wherever they seemed to go. I really didn't mind walking all naked but now I have someone to preserve these things for.

A smile happened in my lips and I shook my head in excitement. When all of these are over I will mark Alec tonight. I want him to be mine sooner so I can stroll down the ground freely knowing Alec is mine.

I stopped when the people in front of me stopped. It was Alec and Dani. They were snooping on the door and they had some conversation.

Alec seemed so sorrowful listening to the whatever conversation they were having. But I could not hear what they were talking about because it was in private link.

We were in the dead end. We circulated the building and ended up meeting again. The whole building was empty and so I knew in that room there must someone that we are talking about.

I closed my eyes and focused on the gift that my mom gave me. Only I, with the wizard blood in my veins I can hear other people's thought.

What I heard, I wished I didn't.

Even the gift that I said it was a gift now started to feel like a curse. I stopped and ran outside where I saw clothes when I was coming in.

I took few and transformed into a human. I put the clothes on and ran inside . I was really angry and mind you, you are not yourself when you're angry.

I stomped toward my mate and my beta that is my second in command. They shot up shocked at my actions. But I didn't have time for any explanation so I tossed the clothes to them and snarled..

"Wear those!" And opened the door and barged in. The whole lot of inside turned to the door were I was standing.

Caren? That disgusting, betraying, two faced bitch! I knew she was up.to.n9 good the day she just declared that Bryson was her mate out of nowhere.

When she saw me, her eyes went in shock and stood up. The other person in the room was that human which we encountered the first day we met Alec.

"What's going on here? What are you doing? Why are you attacking humans?" I shouted my anger and rage taking advantage of me.

If I don't calm down I will do something that I will virtually regret later. Bryson stood up.and made his way toward me laughing.

"Another Martinez! Are you people destined to kill my family? Well, I can change fate and destiny and you can't do a shit! Well, I was just talking with my beautiful mate..." He stopped and made his way towards Caren who was still looking at me with tearful eyes.

Bryson took her chin in his big hand and squeezed her. She let out a pain wince and I staggered forwards.

Bryson stopped and looked at me smirking. I gulped and put my hardest look so I can't give away my cover. He let out a dangerous laughter and shook his head squeezing Caren's chin extra tight.

I staggered forward again. It was involuntary as I couldn't stand and watch Caren being treated that way. Bryson laughed again.

"You are triggered? Who is this to you Alpha? Your...lover?" He asked looking at the person behind me. It was Alec.

He was looking at us with a blank  look and also his mind was blank as well. Of course Alec won't believe him.

I turned to Bryson who was laughing at the tension he caused.

"Enough! You told me you will kill him the moment you see him! You must do your job! One wolf wasn't trustworthy!" The boy, whose name I remembered was Miles, said to Bryson. He was together with Bryson so he can kill me?