16

Alec Myers

His lips hovered on mine. It was like a new experience and my inside were jumping with joy. I couldn't contain my excitement so I got out a strange sound as he nibbled on my bottom lip. When that sound got out he pulled away and looked at me with shock.

I looked away shyly, now he is embarrassed. Who would like to be with such innocent, inexperienced boy like me? I looked away until he pulled my chin and forced my face to look up at him.

"Why are you so red? Its okay, im just happy that I have been able to satisfy you!" He said his voice calm than usual. I looked down my cheeks redder than ever. I heard a low chuckle from him. I smiled and started to look up when something caught my attention.

Holy gods!

That is..... No fucking way!

"Ah! I forgot that we are naked! Lets change back and go back!" Caleb said when he caught me staring. With a high pitched laugh he changed back into a big beautiful black wolf. With a red cheek I turned into a wolf.

But the image of the thing that I saw couldn't get out of my mind!

We ran back with him in front of me. I was smiling like crazy, I managed to make him smile. That was the biggest improvement anyway.

Right, I have another family. I wondered how they were doing. Liam, my new found brother is hanging out with Caren and Dina until his father comes back from business. He said is father came to take my fathers body and burnt it. He said he will take us to where he threw the ashes.

We finally made it to the pack house and outside were the members who were talking about something. Many of them were in wolf form. Suddenly, they started to howl loudly and others were growling angrily. I wondered what made them that angry.

Dennis made his way to me and out of instinct I backed away. Packs members smiled and others called me cute. I looked down shyly.

"You can't connect to the pack's link now can you? We were just discussing about some occurring of the rogues. Do you think you can track nonmember?" Dennis asked but I was not sure since I was not a member myself.

"Take in the alphas scent! And track the one without it!" I heard Caleb's voice like earlier. I nodded and left Alex to do his thing. Since I was not that familiar with wolf things I didn't know whether I should be supervising him or I should just stay away.

"Its like 5 km from here! North east 2 hours from here!" Alex said and miraculously everyone heard. Aah! So I should just let Alex take the lead in situation like this. People were amazed by my sense of accurate details. When we were back Caleb told me that for a beginner I was so good. Many omegas start off tracking 1km utmost.

Wow, Luna Alec is so reliable.

So beautiful too!

Very kind too!

People strangely accepted me before accepting their current alpha and their alpha to be. I looked at Dennis and he was having a big smile. I wondered if that was the real smile or the smile that hid the real human feelings.

I looked away and there was Luna Marie brother, Sebastian! What if that guy... no! it was 5 km Alex said. Sebastian was there all the time. The look in his eyes was different now. He was having the real . I wondered why he was treating me like that before.

I returned the smile and he nodded and disappear from the crowd, then some of his words came kicking in like an ice pack..

Well, I didn't know he will get another boy this soon! But why don't I play with this one?

I looked at the black wolf in front of me and a sour taste came into my heart. He instantly turned back and gave me a glance. Did he felt my concerns? I looked away immediately. How dare I doubt him? Anything that happened it did in the past!

The moment that I dreaded the most at last came.

"Then you should go right now before they get away! Luna is really reliable, I respect the new Luna!" One of the elders said and others nodded their heads in agreement. Dennis who was standing beside me gave me a pat in the back.

"Lead them to the rogues. But be careful because you are not trained yet!" He said giving me an encouragement pat. I nodded and followed Alex's instruction. Behind me was Caleb and some other packs warriors.

It was true. Exactly 5 km was a group of rogues. They were unprepared and they were slacking off. Caleb instructed his soldiers to do the sneaky attack. I was dumbfounded as they were talking in battle language. At last Caleb turned to me when all of the people except beta Dani, they were gone.

"Good job! Now, make sure you follow Dani whenever she goes! I'll see you when we are done!" He said and rubbed his nose on mine. I smiled and looked at him as he disappear from our sight. Dani came to pat my shoulder and told me to follow her.

My nose was tickling with strangely familiar scent. I wondered what was inside that made me to be that sensitive. Because not only my nose but also my heart was clenching in pain like someone was pickling my heart with a pin.

Dani seemed not to notice as she continued to stroll down the hall. Suddenly from the far end room was interestingly familiar voice talking.

"What do you mean you don't know? I have done everything for your own safety and this is how you repay me? You ungrateful bitch! Just be grateful I didn't fuck up your family...especially that male omega! He is the perfect material for my take over! But a female alpha is not bad either!"

He said and trailed to the evil laughter I ever saw! The one inside was Basil or Bryan I don't really remember. And if I was right the girl she was talking to was Caren. What did she put himself in?

"You know that man? That's Bryson duke. Duke's first son. Duke was the only rogue that was able to fight powerful werewolf family and killed many members..." Dani stopped and looked around...

"That's includes Caleb's mother. Caleb's mother was unfortunately a witch from his clan since they collect many witches and wizards. And when Caleb's father knew that he hated his own son, and killed his wife after she just gave birth. But, duke was killed by another powerful family, Myers family. No one knows that he is that Duke's son... except your sister!"

Dani said in our private link as we looked around for the perfect timing to attack the scene.

But..

"If only Caren knows this, how did you know?" I asked feeling suspicious of Dani. I looked at her while she was wiggling her tail in excitement..

"Lets just say that the mastermind is the little babbling high scholar! And thinks every wolf is trustworthy! I didn't know they were going to act this soon though! Okay, now is the perfect time lets go!"

Dani said pulling me inside and what I saw was mesmerizing.

Miles?

Authors note

Hey, okay.. I know its rubbish but hey.. Even my mind is rubbish right now!

Anyway, thank you for being with me until now, its really precious.... Kamsahamnida!

See you soon loves..

Jose🎀🎀