05

Caleb Martinez

I parked the car in the driveway and got out closing the door behind me. I looked in front of me and the restaurant building was facing me. I sighed and made my way inside.

I was welcomed by a kind hostess but I wasn't amused. I rotated my head among the crowd to find the one I was looking for. Once I spotted him I made way over.

I walked graceful ignoring lustful looks from women. Humans! I scrunched my nose when a strong smell of pepper hit my nose. I sighed and plopped into the coach in front of me.

"Hey man" I greeted and he looked up from whatever junk he was eating right now. He smiled and wiped his mouth

"Yew lath pucker( you're late fucker)" he said with food full in his mouth. I gave him disgusting look. He smiled and chewed faster.

"Man. This combination is weird' He commented before calling waiter. I looked at him as he ordered another combination. I tsked and shook my head.

"Will you ever stop that? You need your strength" I said picking on my innocent fingers. I felt eyes on me. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"What is it Kel?" I asked him slowly. He sighed and took my hand. He looked back into my eyes.

"I know what's been going on... Denis came rambling to me. But you must hang in there... Caren and I are here for you." He said squeezing my hand. I smiled.

Yeah, oddly enough, they are always here for me. We met back in kindergarten, we were only 4 but being raised in wolf family Caren and I already knew that we are wolves.

So we had advantage and we were a little strong compared to other toddlers. Calvin is human but he didn't freak out when he learned that truth like six years later. When our wolves came to life.

We did many things behind our parents backs but only Calvin's parents knew about this friendship. But then my brother Denis came to know of Caren and Calvin much later, only Caren's parents aren't aware.

We called ourselves triple Cs and we were inseparable, until this date. I looked at Calvin in front of me and I smiled nodding.

"Thanks Kel...you are the best" He released my hand when the waiter came with the order. Calvin looked at the plate and licked his lips.

I grabbed waiter's hand and he looked at me before turning away shyly...sooo gay! I smirked and released his hand.

"Can you please do me a favor and never give this man junks?" I asked slowly. The waiter darted his eyes from me to enjoying Calvin. He smiled.

"He's customer. And we are allowing combination" He answered but I frowned not this weird combination.

"Please!" I said trying to beg. He gulped and looked away his cheeks taking another shade of scarlet. I smiled.

"Very well sir...I'll do that. And what do you recommend for his meal sir?" He said taking his note book. I looked at Calvin and smiled.

"That is dirty you idiot!" Caren said smacking Calvin's hand, making him to drop the piece of chicken wing that fell on floor.

Calvin looked up angrily before attacking Caren and started to tickle her. Caren looked at him dully. Of course she wasn't ticklish. I tsked and shook my head.

Calvin got away from Caren and sat down cross-legged. I smiled at his pout. Caren dusted her hand like she finished to do something dusty...