06

Alec Myers

Soooooo.....

I agreed to go on date with Caleb. He was so happy that I'm going to spend some time with him. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as he drove through the city.

"Excited?" His voice startled me and I looked down shyly. I heard a chuckle that made me go out of my sanity.

Let's say since that incident with Dina, my way of thinking things have been so different. The way I think of Caleb nowadays also changed...they are rather.... perverted!

I blushed at the thought and hung my head even lower. A tile screech made my wits jump out of me. I turned to Caleb clenching my hands on my chest.

"What was that?" I shouted but instantly regretted my choice. I gulped as the feeling of hostility continued to rise. I opened my eyes wide in shock. Caleb... he...

I sprang into life and grabbed Caleb by his shirt collar. I shook him but only his shoulders bounced... that's how a chunk of a man he is.

"Snap out of it Caleb! You are scaring me for sure!" I continued shaking him but his eyes were turning even more black darker... Oh, gods, what will a person do in this kind of situation.

I looked outside and we were still in the driveway but a little far from home. Good thing...or was it the bad thing? No one was there at that time...no car passing.

What should I do?

I had no clue what was happening too. I had to find someone to help but I couldn't go out and stop a random human and tell him...Hey please help my alpha wolf friend...he's being possessed by who knows what!

Huh... that seems crazy... I turned to Caleb in time to see his eyes turning golden before turning to his normal color... Pleasant oceanic blue!

I threw my hands around his neck and snuggled closer. He was startled then he relaxed and returned the hug. I pulled away and looked at him.

"What happened? I was so scared!" I said slowly. He smiled and took my hands.

"It's nothing for you to worry about. I'm working on it. Do me a small favor....when that happens again get away from me in a range of 100 meters okay?" He said tilting his head.

I looked wide-eyed but knew better than to question so I just nodded. But that disturbed me... I don't know what should I do....be sacred or believe him. Soft hands made me look up ....he had a soft smile that made me smile naturally.

"Alec... please don't concern yourself with this...it's uh..." He stopped and scratched his head back. He sighs and turned to me beaming.

"Let's make this a date okay?" Well, the subject changing level is maximum! I smiled and he started the car again.

He would occasionally turn to me and give me an assuring smile and I would give it back. But I'm not an idiot...that was not nothing. And whatever it is...it's scary!

I didn't know things like that happens. I mean I read comics, stories, and animes about wolves and Caren told me those things don't happen in real life....it's just a messed-up humans myth...

But now I'm starting to question even my existence. Myers family doesn't live in pack's house because of my social incompetence, so I know nothing about the wolf's life. All I know is I'm a wolf. That's it.

I always wondered if there are bad wolves out there like in novels if packs go hunt together and kill people if there are corrupt beings out there. But Caren told me there isn't, maybe it's her way of protecting me against the harsh world. But what if I meet one?