03

Caleb Martinez

*Warning_ brutal activities

Fuc fuc fuc fuc...

I know Caren made Alec come with me just to get at me, but this kind of revenge is brutal to me and childish.

I deserted the boy in my room so I can get a time of peace. I went in the back and met our pack alpha, my brother, Denis.

"Hey!" He greeted swirling his glass, making a small portion of the drink land into his shirt. He chuckled at his childish behavior. I chuckled.

"Who could have thought our alpha is this childish?" I said making him fall in series of an ecstatic laughs. It is so good to see him this happy.

He seems very troubled lately and his skin starts to wrinkle, maybe because of our pack. It's been expanding lately, new members are always a nuisance but my brother being the good soul that he is, always shows them a nice face.

Fuck the nice face! He always tells me to relax my expression because soon I'll take over my responsibility, and my expression will scare the members... let them!

"I sense an Omega" He stated taking a sip of whatever that drink was. I nodded not knowing what to reply. He grinned turning to me.

"If he is what I think is, you better go back check on him," He said poking my chest. He gave my shoulder a nudge and went in.

My bro is not a talker, he always says his word directly to avoid conversation. I'm not complaining, I like that.

I went in. As I drew near, my heart was heavy for no reason. My alpha instincts were disturbed. So I ran straight to the room.

I opened the door suddenly and the scene before me unfold itself. It was Alec, he has my penknife in his hand and he was busy cutting himself.

I rushed to him and snatched the knife from his hand.

"What the fuc are you doing?" I yelled at him. He just looked down crying, blood dripping from his wrist. I flinched. Did something happen that I don't know of?

"Alec, why were you hurting yourself?" Alec didn't look up, he just played with the Hem of his shirt, soaking it with his blood. I charged forward and slammed my hands in both sides of his head.

He winced and looked up for a split second then looked down. That hurt me, what's going on behind this smiling boy?

"Alec..." I started but he used all his wolf strength and pushed me away. I swayed which allowed him to break free.

"What is it to you? I feel so dirty right now. Why is it that someone wants to get intimate with me for an ulterior motive? Why can't I be a normal boy strolling down the street without anyone evil eyeing me?" He shouted at me and finished with a whimper.

"Is... is this because of the hug?" I started slowly. I don't want Alec to have an idea that I just used him. He is the only thing that I want in my arms forever... If I can hug him forever I will...

He shook his head making his white hair go all places, tears bouncing themselves. I went closer slowly and touched his shoulders.

"Alec look at me," I said but he just looked down. Feeling ashamed of whatever that disturbed his mind. I sighed.

"Alec look at me!" I used my alpha voice and he immediately looked up. I flinched at the action. I don't like to use that to my advantage, but if I must... I will.

I looked at his glossy eyes and flinched. That watery thing they call tear scared me so much. I took his hands and nodded...

"What happened?" I asked slowly after realizing this is something that happened a long time ago but that hug just made him remember. He shook his head and wiped his tears, he tried to smile.

But before the action was seen the door suddenly was opened. There stood Caren, she put her hands on her waist and narrowed her eyes on the scene.

One thing I know about Caren, she cares about Alec, you can say she has nothing to lose but she is scared to lose Alec. She is her pack's next Alpha, so nothing to lose.

I released Alec's hands and looked at her standing up.

"Caren-"

"Let's go home Alec," She said coming forward and took Alec's hand. She dragged him to the door. I was dumbfounded. What is she thinking? Does she think I did something?

"Caren!"

"What? Is this tear I'm seeing?" She asked pointing to Alec's brown eyes. I felt a pang of guilt, she nodded and slammed the door. I sighed.

I looked at the floor and Alec's blood was still fresh. I screamed in pain. Denis hurried to my room and wrapped his hands around me.

But trust me, I'm not myself when I feel betrayed. I could feel muscles elongating and craws forming. Denis was shouting my name to remind me who I was, but Carl, that's my wolf already dominated.

I looked down and Denis was looking at me terrified, that's means I shifted.

Shift Carl! Don't cause trouble, please. I hissed at my wolf weakly. He laughed his evil laugh as always.

You don't get say in this! He said and opened the door to the balcony. I jumped and ran to the forest. Killing any living thing I pass on to. Actually, though Carl and I have anger problems we can't kill people.

When I was tired I returned home and shifted back. There was Sebastian in my room. I rolled my eyes, this kid has a hard skull.

"What is it, Sebastian?" I asked not amused by his act. He stammered so I turned to face him with an annoyed face.

"Can you let me live in peace? Can you go back to your pack, please? We all know that we are enemies, we are acquainted because your sister is my brother's mate. If you want to know that I still hate you, these craws will go through your throat instead of those wild things." I said growling and roaring.

He listened with a poker face. His emotionless face always annoys me. I sighed when I concluded that he had a hard skull.

"Go. Away" I said in a hushed voice. I went out reluctantly. I sighed and tried to calm down, but how can I calm down.

"Caleb, your father is here," Well fuc! This man is a lot of bad news. I didn't care to put on a shirt as I strolled downstairs. I met his vengeful blue eyes.

The only feature that I took from him. I hate the man... I do!

"Mr. Martinez," I said announcing my presence. He looked up in sync with my brother Denis. Denis gave me behave look but I brushed it off.

"To what honor is this visit?" I asked. He smirked then laughs.

"You call this pack? I thought that sinful monster is gone?" He said that to Denis. Denis looked down...

That's another thing, my dad rejected me from the moment he landed his eyes on me, but my brother stepped out of the pack and started another and took care of me, so he is my Dad.

Insulting him is like insulting me. That pissed me off, but Dennis's laugh stopped me from doing anything.

"Very funny! He's good in hunting than me!" He laughed nervously. I grunted and stomped upstairs despite Dennis's desperate calls.
I closed the door and exhaled...that man makes me lose my cool

I need to see Alec...

Author's note

Sorry for the short chapter...but thank you for reading 💜💜