Chapter 24

-Y/N's POV-

-2 weeks later, official start of the war-

A couple days have passed, and I was set in an outpost near Poland. I looked out at the land before me. I picked up the walkie as I stared at Warsaw. "Are the cannons ready?" I asked. I heard a crackle, then Slovakia's familiar accent come through. "Yes Y/N. Let us know when to fire." "I'll come down there right now. Keep alert and wait for my sign" I said.

I quickly made my way down to the cannons with a red flag. "3..2..1" I raised the flag. "Fire!" I shouted while lowering the flag. Cannon shots rang out as the troops moved into the capital.

We quickly took control of the capital. This would weaken Poland greatly.

-Spain's POV-

We were on the border of Czech's land. "Poland, where are you?" I hissed into the walkie. No reply. Where is he?

"T-they took my capital.." Poland's voice came over the radio.

...

"By who? Where are you?" I asked. "I'm at.. Czech's borders.. near you." He struggled to speak. I quickly directed my army to find him, we shortly found him.

"Poland!" I ran over to him, he was leaning against a wall, not looking very good. "Okay..um..how do you feel right now?" I asked, picking him up. "...Bad.." He whispered. "Alright. Troops, quickly deal with that. Please." I demanded.

I quickly took Poland back to his country and tried to help him. "Scouts!" I shouted. "Yes sir?" The top 3 scouts I had replied. "Search for who took the capital." I said. They quickly left.

-Time Skip-

-Y/N's POV-

Slovakia and I quickly took over Warsaw and it's outer borders. Soon enough, Spain arrived. I watched as his army appeared. He said something to them, then they entered. Soon, battle broke out.

I moved behind a wall as I commanded my troops to attack, Slovakia did the same.

"Czech, we are engaging forces of Spain in Warsaw." I said over the radio as I shot some troops. "Slovakia!" I called. "Yeah?" She replied as I kept firing. "Push in!" I commanded. We quickly pushed them back, but something bigger was yet to come.

"Uh...Y/N! We have backup? Or more troops? I don't know!" I heard Slovakia yell as I saw troops with a badge I couldn't recognize. "Umm.." I replied. "Look! Its another country!" Slovakia shouted to me as she quickly ran to my side. I took a closer look and realized that there was 2 different flags on the soldiers. I got a good look at both of the countries, who were screaming and yelling at Spain.

"Woah

"Woah..." I watched as they quickly took down the troops.."Who are they?" I asked Slovakia. "I have no clue.." She stared.

"Hello countries? We see your troops?" I heard the blue one say. We both emerged and looked at them. "Who are you guys?" Slovakia asked. "I'm Venezuela and this is Cuba" The mixed one replied. "You guys came from all the way over there?" I asked. "Yes. We wanted to request to join your side. We hate Spain." Cuba chimed in, his voice showing almost no emotion. "...Okay, well, Czech hasn't spoken over the radio yet, so when he does I'll let you--" I was interrupted by Czech's voice over the walkie. "You'll never guess what happened." He sounded cheerful. "What?" I asked. "Austria managed to hurt Ukraine badly. We can get into his land and take it over!" Czech beemed.

"Well I was wondering if you could meet us at the base, we have 2 new allies for you." I said. "Oh? Alright. Meet there. Austria, Slovakia, you guys also."