Chapter 2--Meeting Him.

He gave me a cold stare. "Возьми ее внизу."(Take her downstairs.) I heard the Russian say. "What?" I asked before being dragged out of my cell and downstairs. I was thrown into a cell and then they locked it.

I felt something pierce my heart. I held onto my chest as I layed against the wall. I groaned and touched my face. 

"Whats happening?" I asked, A figure stared at me. My face started to glow as my flag slowly spread to my nose. I stared at the figure. "Your country is coming back." The voice sounded cold and dead. No emotion in it. "Who are you?" I asked. "Im Czech, welcome to where you will probably be stuck for the rest of your life." He said. "What?" I said.."Yes. Take your time and cry, nobody can come for us or save us." Czech said

Eventually after he comforted me from the other side of the room. "What do you look like?" I asked. "Well we wont know til we get out of here" He said, I nodded.

~Time Skip~

We started planning from both sides of the room. Every time one of the guards or Russian Empire came down we stopped.

"So how did you get caught?" Czech asked a little while later. "Oh, I was taking a walk, and I forgot my gun, then someone I didn't even know existed came and knocked me out." I said.."Where did you live?" He asked. "Oh, I lived with Italy and Switzerland" I said, Czech looked at me. "Italy, I know him very well, one of my friends. What is he to you?" Czech played with a rock he had in his hands. I leaned on the wall. "We are dating" I said, He looked up and stopped fidgeting with the rock, then looked back down at it. "Nice".

We continued with our plan until Czech fell asleep. I hummed my (f/s) quietly, trying to sleep.

I eventually fell asleep

-----

I woke up in a place. I remembered it very well. "Y/N" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see my mother.

"Our country is slowly becoming inhabited again, they need you there." She said, I looked at her. "W-what?" I said. "Our country, (C/N---Country name) Is coming back, you need to go back" She said. "I dont know where it is! And plus im trapped!" I yelled. She didnt respond..I felt myself slowly wake up

~~~~