Chapter 7--Old Times

I kept writing down things about The Ottoman Empire. "Hey Third?" I said while writing down something. "Yes?" He said. "Do you think you could bring this one im researching here since they are dead?" I asked. "I'll try" He said as he disappeared. 

~Time Skip~

Third appeared with the figure in my dream. "What took you so long?" I asked. "It was complicated" Third stated. I nodded and got out of my chair, then turned to the figure. "Wow" I smiled. "What did you need me for?" He said. "I wanna know about your past" I said.

We sat down and he told me about everything. After he told me about mostly everything, he stood up and held a hand out for me. I grabbed it and was pulled up. "Wow you are strong" I commented, He shrugged and let go of my hand. 

"Third, may I speak to you privately about this girl?" He said, Third nodded and they disappeared. 

I heard pounding on the door. I opened it to see Switzerland. "Y-Y/N.." Switzerland said as she slammed the door shut. "Yes?" I asked. She slowly started crying. "Italy is gone" She whispered. I stood there, stunned and in shock. "W-what?" I said. 

...

..

.

"Im sorry, Y/N. I-I..I don't know, Spain told me" She whispered. I blinked, then tears came.

I couldn't speak. "Im sorry, I'll leave you alone" She whispered as she went to her room. Third and Ottoman Empire re-appeared. "Y/N?" Third said. "I.." I spoke, my voice was shaky. "Italy died" I said quickly. Third put his hand on my shoulder. "Now that country has nobody to lead them" Third whispered as he stepped away. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. He ignored me. "Im sorry for your loss, Y/N" He said as he picked up my cold and shaky hand. I hugged him. "Im sorry" I whispered. I felt him rest his head on my shoulder and rub my back. I glanced at Third, and I thought I saw jealousy in his eyes. 

"I think im gonna get a plane ticket to China and search for Japan" I said when we both let go. I wiped a tear off my face. "I don't know if he knows you" Third said. I shrugged, "I don't care at this point" I said dully. "Well..Only one way to find out, Soviet gave China the ability to see us, correct?" Ottoman said to Third, He nodded. "Pack your bags, Y/N. We will leave tomorrow. You have all day" He said, they both disappeared.

I started packing my things. 

~Time Skip~

I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door to see Czech and Spain. "Oh um..Hey?" I said, blocking the view of my room. "We came to check up on you..Czech also has bad news for you.." Spain said in a sad voice, he walked away and Czech stared at me. 

"S-Switzerland is gone" He said. I stared at him in disbelief. "First Italy, now this?" I hissed. "Y-yes" He said. "What happened?" I asked. "Forces of an army took over her country." He said. I nodded and shut the door, and continued packing.

~Time Skip~

It was dark, I grabbed my gun and knife then opened the door. "Okay Y/N, meet us at the plane area." I heard a voice say in my head. I nodded as I opened the door. 

"Y/N? Where are you headed?" I heard a tired Spain say. "Oh, out with friends, I promise ill return!" I smiled fakely. "Oh, okay" He said as he walked away. I started walking to the plane area.

I arrived to see Ottoman and Third waiting, we boarded a plane, then flew off.

"We will be on this plane for 8 hours and 22 minutes. I suggest you get some rest, Y/N" Third spoke from the front of the plane with the rider. I nodded as I rested against the seat, looking out the window. 

I hummed my (f/s) quietly as we flew.