Chapter 20

I took a step back. "Y/N, was it?" He said. I pointed my gun at him.

"America I need help" I said into the walkie and made eye contact with the country. "What?" His voice came from the device.

"I think he's in front of me" I said. "Y/N. You didn't have to get my twin brother involved." The flag stated. "Don't try to fight him, just run and try to get to me, let me hear your surrounding's" He explained, I nodded and took off.

The country was following me.

I managed to lose him after running for awhile, I entered America's office and he quickly turned to me.

"That's all I needed you for" He stated. "How am I gonna get back home?" I asked him. "Portuguese Empire will do that for you." America replied and turned back to his desk.

Portuguese Empire appeared in front of me. "Back to your island?" He questioned, I nodded.

I was teleported back to the island. I looked back at Portuguese Empire and realised that I could see him fully.

"How can I see you?" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Your...here?" I said. "Yes, we have a short amount of time for being visible in this world" He explained. "Cool.." I took my hand off his shoulder.

"Y/N? I heard you, are you here?" Turkey came out of the house.

He froze when he saw Portuguese Empire standing next to me.

Portuguese Empire stared at Turkey. "You look like him.." He said to Turkey.

"Y/N?..Who's this?" Turkey asked, confused. "Portuguese Empire...it seems he knows you?" I step back.

"Your his son. Y/N...why are you friends with this monster?" The empire spun around and hissed at me.  "I-- He is a friend! A good person!" I said. Portuguese Empire looked back at Turkey. "He's the Ottoman Empire's son. They started many years of a conflict." He stated.

"We can change that"