Chapter 10--New Friends.

"What?" I looked at Spain. "We came back to you!" Spain smiled. Spanish Empire came out of his hiding and out his hand over his shoulder. "D-dad?" Spain looked at him. "Indeed it is, She knows what you did to Italy and Switzerland" He smirked, I looked at him. "What?" I said. 

"They killed your friends, Y/N," He said. I looked at them ."W-what?.." I whispered as I held my hand over my mouth. "No, we didn't!" Czech hissed. The 3 started arguing. I ran out of the house in hears in the rain. 

~Time Skip~

I was in a forest somewhere. Tears streamed down my face as I fell to the ground. I heard footsteps. "Just take me" I whispered, the figure placed a hand down on me. I rolled over and looked at the figure. 

"Are you okay?" The female asked

"Are you okay?" The female asked. "N-no...Not really" I sighed shakily. "What's your name, hun?" The girl rubbed her hand on my side I was laying on. "Y/N..Yours?" I asked. "Mongolia.." She smiled. I heard another pair of footsteps run over. "Y/N..Are you okay?! I saw you run out" I heard South Korea call. He looked at Mongolia. "Why are you here?" He asked. "I was taking a stroll" She looked at him.  I closed my eyes and eventually passed out from exhaustion 

--

A figure was talking to me. "Your country needs you, Y/M/N(Your Mother's Name)." A figure said. I tried to speak, but a voice spoke for me. "Im trying to send my military force out, but they are stuck fighting the Russian Empire.." My voice said. "Get them out, Third Reich needs those forces in your country so it doesn't collapse! America is pushing heavy forces in there." The country said.

"I-Im sorry sir, I will try to push---" I felt myself start to crumble

"I-Im sorry sir, I will try to push---" I felt myself start to crumble. "Y/M/N?" The voice said as I crumbled. They stared at me. "Im sorry I failed you..I hope my daughter will re-establish the country.." The voice that wasn't mine said. 

--

I woke up in a hospital. 

"I don't think she is going to live. She has been passed out for a week now." I heard a voice say. "No! She will live!" I heard the familiar accent of my boyfriend hiss. 

I opened my eyes and tilted my head to them. South Korea made eye contact with me and started crying. "S-see? She lived!" He smiled.

~Time Skip~

We sat on the couch of his home. I fidgeted with my fingers. "You okay?" He looked at me. I looked up at him, "Yeah..Im just..off.." I mumbled. "Why? Do you wanna talk about it?" He placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded. 

"It's about my past..Its been troubling me" I mumbled. "Tell me about it." He said. I nodded as I told him the story.

"It all started when I was told part of my past.."

~Flash Back~

I was about 6.

"Y/N! Get in the boat hun." My mother said to me in our language, smiling to me as tears streamed down my face, I climbed into the boat as I heard men screaming in a foreign language. I heard a loud noise as my mom put her hand on my cheek. "Its gonna be fine sweety, remember, our country needs to live and survive, and you are just that." She smiled as she took her hand off my cheek and pushed the boat away. 

~Present~

"My mother died in battle, and her land was conquered by the United States. That's why I hate him so much" I sighed and looked down.