Chapter 6-Crazy

After a while of silence, we eventually sat down on my bed and talked. 

Third told me to do something while we were talking.

"Spain" I said after we stopped talking. "Yes?" He turned to me. "Look me in the eyes, and tell me what you see" I said.

He stared into my eyes. I looked into his. "I see your (e/c), sad, rough eyes." He said. I smiled and grabbed his arms. "Spain, you know I trust you?" I smiled. 

"Y-yeah" He smiled, looking into my eyes. I glanced at Third, who was shifted against the wall, watching. I put my hands on his shoulder and smiled, then stood up and pulled out my box. 

Spain watched from the bedside as I pulled out the box, I beckoned him over with my hand. Spain crouched down as I opened the box. "What?.." He said, then remembered. "Ah, you were a nazi." He said. "Yes, indeed I was, and it was awesome" I smiled slightly as I put my armband in there with his. "What was that armband?" He asked. "Me and Third's symbols together" I said. I felt Spain grab me. "Y/N." He spoke as we stared at each other. "Y-yeah?" I said.

"Did you have feelings for Third Reich?" He spoke, his tone serious. 

I looked at him, confused and concerned. "N-no, He was my boss for Christ's sake!" I hissed. Spain let me go and sighed. He sat down on the bed and held his face with his hands. "I'm going to sleep." I said. Spain nodded and left the room, shutting the door as well.

------

I woke up in a war zone, I saw 2 countries in a room, I could hear faint cannon shots, and screaming.

(no crack in him)

"Brother.." The first figure whispered as they held onto the other figure's body on the ground. The first figure was slowly fading away. "L-leave...save yourself and keep yourself alive.." The figure whispered as the other one started to cry. "B-brother.." He whispered as he faded away. The other figure stood up and with a sword in hand, walked out of the building.

~

I woke up in a different area. The figure that was mourning the other figure moments ago, was being towered over by another figure. 

"It seems your time has come, Byzantine." A figure towered over him. 

He walked out and shouted something in his language

~~~

I jolted out of my bed. "Another dream like that?" I muttered. "Like what?" Third said. "I had a dream about an empire that fell, like..a while ago" I said to him. "Interesting." He muttered.

~Time Skip~

I eventually exited my room. "Hey Spain and Czech" I waved at them as I sat down. "Hey Y/N" They said. "Wheres Italy?" I asked. "Oh...out" Spain said. "Ah, tell me when he comes back!" I smiled.

I eventually got up and grabbed some food. "I'm gonna be in my room, knock if you need me!" I called when I finished my food. I walked into my room and started researching the things I saw in my dream.

I hummed (f/s) as I researched the flags I saw. 

"So the green one with the moon is The Ottoman Empire..and was in World War 1" I muttered to myself. "And they fell apart during and after WW1" I said, standing up and grabbing a notebook, then a pencil.