Chapter 11--Past

(This story is about your younger self, and it starts with you being 5, training..to when your 7, after ww1 has ended and your country has fallen, now your with a strange man.)

"Mom!" I called from the wooden stairs. "Yes, Little Y/N?" I heard her voice say. "I saw boats on shore, and I was wondering who it was" I said. "Oh, that's one of my work friends.. they are coming over to tell me news, go back upstairs hun" She smiled. I walked back upstairs and read a book about our history in my language. 

~Y/M/N's POV~

I opened the door to Austria-Hungary. "Come in sir" I said as I held the door open when he was in I closed the door. "Mrs. Y/M/N, Tensions are growing between us countries and I would like to know if you would want to join our alliance." He said. I nodded. "Of course" I smiled

~Y/N's POV~

I overheard my mom talking with the man..."Tensions?" I repeated. The man eventually left and my mother was looking at the newspapers. 

~Time Skip~

I was playing on the beach on our island when I saw some boats. Strange men came off the boat and surrounded me. Thye spoke in a language I didn't understand. One of them had a flag on the face. 

They shouted orders at each other until one put a hand up, they all fell silent. 

The person tried to speak to me. "Im sorry I don't understand" I said in my language. The figure got mad and grabbed me by arm. I winced in pain as he picked me up. 

I felt everything go black shortly afterward.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the voices talking. They had different accents and confused me. I woke up and grabbed my head. 

"Oh look, she's awake now." The voice hissed and grabbed my hand, then threw me to the other person. "You can take her, we found her in (Y/C/N--Your Country Name)" The voice said. I closed my eyes and curled up. The second figure glanced down at me, then looked up. "I'll take her. I need the land anyways.." The voice said firmly, I heard the sound of money then I was picked up.

~Time Skip~

I was in a house. The figure had me on a couch. I sat up and the figure ran to me. "Do you understand English?" He asked. I looked at him, confused. "She doesn't understand English, Scotland!" I heard the voice say, A figure, who I thought was Scotland, ran up to the other figure. "Well, what do we do?" He muttered. "Teach her?" The figure said and they both sat on both sides of me. 

~After struggling with basic words~

"Does she have a name?" Scotland asked. "I don't know." The country turned to me. "What is your name?" He asked.."I am uh..Little Y/N".."Well, Im Ireland" The smiled softly.

~Time Skip~

I heard a knock on the door. Ireland opened it to see 2 men, a country with a Union Jack on its face, and one with a red line on its face, they stepped into the house.

Scotland grabbed me and took me into another room, with a country I haven't seen yet. "Who is that?" I asked, Scotland looked at the figure. "Wales" He said. I could hear arguing. "Why are they yelling?" I asked Scotland. "Because that person doesn't like us." He sighed.

I heard a knock on the door. Scotland picked me up and walked outside to see the 2 strange men and Ireland looking down at the couch. "What do you need sir?" Scotland asked the men. The man without the Union Jack walked over to Scotland and I. "Who's the girl?" He asked, Scotland moved me closer to him. "Ask Britain" He hissed.

~Britain's POV~

England walked over to me. "Who's the kid?" He asked. "I sold her to him, we found her on an island we were planning on taking over." I stated. England glared at me. "Why are we giving her to our other colony? We could keep her for us, and keep our army growing." He stated, I shook my head. "True..but she is apart of Ireland now." I said, England sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Come, let's leave" He said, I nodded and we both left.